Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Amber Maya

Thank you!!! Just what I was looking for. I've just installed the free version of this app and, so far it's working great. Very easy to install and, although limited, the customization is also very easy. The only odd thing about it is that the quick view button is off-center, but I can live with that for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update! Support quickly fixed my one and only issue. Great service, great app. Thank you!

BenJoy Accessories

Stoned Hilda

I've only just added this app. I'm using the free version and so far, so good. Easy! Customization is great! Also, did not slow my site down which was a real bonus. May upgrade in the future. Thank you :)

Grozny Kortrijk

Great app, decent support. Now I can let customers add the products easier and customer-friendly. Thumbs up.

Do Work That Matters

I added this app to my store to make it easier to shop and look at products. It was easy to install and I like the way it works.

Rover Store

This app is awesome, super easy to set up. I had a rather unique request that required some additional help to navigate some of our products, and Brian from their support team had a solution worked out super fast! I'm still shocked how quickly he was able to add the additional code that allowed for more flexibility for our store. Appreciate the extra step taken, and highly recommend this app to anyone that is looking for this functionality!

EzBizUSA

An amazing easy to use app!
Highly recommend this app!
It performs what you want!
The bonus part is, that it is free for life!

Decorté Cosmetics

Easy to use, easy to configure, and great support response.
Very happy with this app! Would definitely recommend.

Zainab's Closet

I used this app to add a Quick view feature to make my site more user friendly. I love that its free and when I had an issue getting set up, the dev team was quick to help me finish set up by the next day!

radacollab

One of the best customer support out there! Swift responses and fast revert for requests to customize theme accordingly. Thanks, Brian!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105