SmartViewer: Quick View

SmartViewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Lepoufhome

Customization easy and Great!!

Glassco

Every store needs this, seriously and its free thanks you soo much!

Saymoreboutique

Just installed and exactly what we were looking for!

Elgrecominiatures

We are trialling out Shopify and the various apps. we first installed QuickView and now QuickView Pro. The team at Secomapp have been very helpful to customize the app to our needs, even including our dual pricing strucure due to the VAT. Immediate response and action taken to suit our need. Big thumbs up!!

.....
A few months on, we launched our shop, still using this app. Needed to make some adjustments in our pricing, and within 2 hours of the request, it was all done. Well done to the Secomapp team!

Thieves Of Thunder

Excellent little addition to our online store.

Newzealand4you

Very useful app + wonderful customer support. They answer emails within less than an hour!

Grey Shades

This is an incredible app. Even though it is simple it is great and I just love it. It makes your site look professional and gives you the look you yourself want to see as a customer, a Quick View at the products. I definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Csa Graphics

Looks great and is simple to get working!

Olgara Boutique

I love this application. Installed it long time ago and so far have no problems at all. Works as it suppose to.

Outclass Vape

I absolutely love this app, Super user friendly.