Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Product preview in a click

En Privé, Abidjan

It works great! I like it.
Good job.

Joyería Small Branch

I´ve just upgraded to the professional plan and I am already confident it will bring me lots of sales. Yotpo Integration and Promo Banner are key !!

Don Colombo

AWESOME FEATURE! I couldn´t be happier with this app. It adds incredible functionality. I love the coupon ad and the Yotpo integration. Well Done.

Selah Essential Oils

Great app! Easy to install and does exactly what we need it to do. This was a feature that was missing from our site until a friend pointed it out to me I had no idea how many people appreciate a Quick View option. The app was a breeze to install and we were up and running in minutes.

Baby Gift Works

Awesome app and even better support. I had one small issue with my effort to install it and had that fixed plus (without my needing to ask) the app personalized to my store settings in hours. I would thoroughly recommend this app - both for the improvement to my site and for the amazing (very rare) support.

Hello Merch

Amazing app and even better customer service. We had a conflict with locked products still being purchased through Quick View and their support team fixed it right away and even upgraded us to the newest version. THANK YOU!

Ooh La Leggings

So far, this app is working really well. It integrates seamlessly with the rest of my website. Thanks Quick View!

Sweetwater Spice Co.

I spent weeks going through dozens of apps for various needs - Quick View is easily top 5 for working the way it is supposed to with no hassles. Very impressed.

Australian Safety Signs

What an Awesome App. Exactly what was needed. We now look as professional as our competitors! Installation was relatively easy. Customer support is quick and helpful. Even when we needed some custom coding. They were quick to reply and provided me all that was needed to add the feature.

BEAU CUTS

It is a very nice app to help us serve our customer reducing time in shopping.
Also Highly commendable Support staff. We got all our queries resolved in the fastest time possible.