Secomapp: Quick View

Secomapp: Quick View

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Mums-kidsworld.com

i am so happy to have this app is exactly ,is what i wanted.I love it great app does what it should do,i highly recommend it for every shop is a great app and is free well done guys.
i am still enjoying this app i had good feed back from people so good job guys.
gina mums-kidsworld.com

Journey Layne

This app is great. I had a bit of trouble adding it because of my theme and they fixed it for me very quickly. It looks great and does exactly what I want.

Gamers247

Saves the customer a lot of time loading individual product pages, easily customisable and fast support from the app developers. See in action on our website.

Fair Dinkum Jerky

Great app that does exactly what it says it does! The support is also fantastic and they helped me out with implementing some none native functions. Recommeneded.

ShopLoveDShoes

Like it.Very good, working smoothly, prompt and friendly support. easy to use.

Auckland , Wellington & New Zealand Escorts and Massage Parlours

One of the BEST APPS I've ever used , a MUST GET for any Shopify website with products. Very cheap price and perfect customer support. 5/5 - Very happy!

Tanya Heath

Easy to use and great customer service!

uoionline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

This app is PERFECT! Easy to install and customize, and does exactly what it should do.

Il Providore by Casa Italia (AUS)

Easy to install, simple to customise and visually adds to the online store

FoxyLux

Awesome App. Exactly what was needed. Installation is real easy. And the customer support is amazingly helpful. Needed to add a small feature. They were quick to reply and provided me all that was needed to add the feature.