Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Do Work That Matters

I added this app to my store to make it easier to shop and look at products. It was easy to install and I like the way it works.

Rover Store

This app is awesome, super easy to set up. I had a rather unique request that required some additional help to navigate some of our products, and Brian from their support team had a solution worked out super fast! I'm still shocked how quickly he was able to add the additional code that allowed for more flexibility for our store. Appreciate the extra step taken, and highly recommend this app to anyone that is looking for this functionality!

EzBizUSA

An amazing easy to use app!
Highly recommend this app!
It performs what you want!
The bonus part is, that it is free for life!

Decorté Cosmetics

Easy to use, easy to configure, and great support response.
Very happy with this app! Would definitely recommend.

Zainab's Closet

I used this app to add a Quick view feature to make my site more user friendly. I love that its free and when I had an issue getting set up, the dev team was quick to help me finish set up by the next day!

radacollab

One of the best customer support out there! Swift responses and fast revert for requests to customize theme accordingly. Thanks, Brian!

Graelynn Boutique

This app. is great and works for what I need. The support is even Amazing! Brian L. who has helped me with an issue and very knowledgeable, provided me assistance in a swift manner. High recommended!!! Thank you very much Secomapp.

Wigwam Toys Brighton

Fantastic app that has really helped with our toyshop conversions go through the roof. Lovely simple customised views. So generous of Brian to make available free during Covid 19 lockdown, Customer support phenomenal. Highly recommend.

Demo Merchandise Program

When I had to amend a few things, the service was prompt and efficient. Would recommend this App to anyone needing this feature.

The Raft Restaurant

This app is fantastic. The customer service was quick and efficient in assisting with the install. Works perfectly on the venture theme.