Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Fancygifts

Very functional app, easy to set up, customize. Inquiry to support was answered in a very short time friendly. I can recommend this app.

Napura

This app is awesome and its category I think it's one of the best: best design, best options to customize that, best functionalities.

Also the support is great and Louis is always quick and willing to help when you submit him a request.

I gave only 4 stars instead 5 because we had several problems implementing the app, and we had to work them out several times before fixing them. But when you launch a new brand ecommerce that is pretty sophisticated compared to your previous one, I find normal to face these kind of issues.

So, I would reccomend this app and Luois is a skilled and nice guy.

West Coast Eventshed

Very useful app. I am very impressed with the level of service received from Louis. Exceeded my expectations!

Philip
West Coast Weddingshed

Edventure

Installing and running was easy and intuitive. Best of all, it's free.

The Zero To Hero Club

A great tool to allow an easy viewing experience for your customer. Easily customizable and clean simple design.

Cutaway

Really useful to see quickly how the product looks and to add it in the cart!

Eliquid Uk

Great app, I use it on all my shopify sites. Easy to set up and use.

Fit To Fight Shop

Great app. Very professional looking.

Uzeclothing

It seems good but after a while it stopped working and had some trouble getting it to work. it works good now

Unmarked Designs By Alli Davi

I do think your website looks more professional with this app. But I wish it was available for free for the mobile as well.