Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Fancygifts

Location Germany

Very functional app, easy to set up, customize. Inquiry to support was answered in a very short time friendly. I can recommend this app.

Napura

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is awesome and its category I think it's one of the best: best design, best options to customize that, best functionalities.

Also the support is great and Louis is always quick and willing to help when you submit him a request.

I gave only 4 stars instead 5 because we had several problems implementing the app, and we had to work them out several times before fixing them. But when you launch a new brand ecommerce that is pretty sophisticated compared to your previous one, I find normal to face these kind of issues.

So, I would reccomend this app and Luois is a skilled and nice guy.

West Coast Eventshed

Location South Africa

Very useful app. I am very impressed with the level of service received from Louis. Exceeded my expectations!

Philip
West Coast Weddingshed

Edventure

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

Installing and running was easy and intuitive. Best of all, it's free.

The Zero To Hero Club

Time spent using app 8 minutes

A great tool to allow an easy viewing experience for your customer. Easily customizable and clean simple design.

Cutaway

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really useful to see quickly how the product looks and to add it in the cart!

Eliquid Uk

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, I use it on all my shopify sites. Easy to set up and use.

Fit To Fight Shop

Great app. Very professional looking.

Uzeclothing

It seems good but after a while it stopped working and had some trouble getting it to work. it works good now

Unmarked Designs By Alli Davi

I do think your website looks more professional with this app. But I wish it was available for free for the mobile as well.