Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Webs Gallery

A Great App. I will use it again and recommend it to a friend

Barelytied

This is pretty convenient for my store. Great addition!

Filaments 3d Quebec

Nice app. Would be great if this app work on mobile without the need of pay.. However it make lots of saving time

Gilded Jasmine

Great app easy to install and use

The Beauty Palette

Love it! Makes my online shop look so much more professional. Only downfall is that when adding a product via quick view, the number in the mini cart does not change automatically. Manual refreshing of the page is needed. Other than that, love it!

Nailjuiceshop

Looks great and gives my customer an option to view products without leaving the main page. Support was great at fixing any issue I had!

Update: Whenever I change my theme and have to reinstall the app, it never sits centre to my listing so I need to contact support each time to have them centred.

Theplayground

Great App. Support was very helpful. It would be great to have an option which allowed better customisation of the quickview button. It currently occludes our product images.

Green Baby Planet

Does what it says. Pretty darn good for the free tier!

Miss Clover

Absolutely love it! It makes browsing for my customers so much more easier... the only one thing that may be improved would be the presentation of tables. I have some tables in my item descriptions and it doesn't show up in the Quick View description.

Hopefully this can be fix soon! Still, excellent app! I'm happy with it :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next