Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Bodybebe

Great app. Easy to install, configure and use. Thanks !

Steri Studio

Great app! Quick to set up (color preference) and quick to synch with my 300+ products! Thanks!

Dizzy Cactus

LOVE this app! It was super easy to install and customize. Definitely recommend!!

The Dogs Blogs

This app is great. It allows customers to have a quick peep at our product details without having to open up the product. This saves a lot of time, especially for those with a slow internet connection.

Jordan Smith Changing The Conversation

I love the ease that is created by this app for my customers to easily get to the checkout option and grab one of my products for them to enjoy.

Aqua Haus Singapore

it is a very helpful app for a shop owner. it allows readers to read quick information about the product and the price as well.

Studio Lbw

Great App, cant wait to see its results. Thanks Guys.

Barelytied

This is pretty convenient for my store. Great addition!

Northlandvapor

Perfect!
Exactly what we were looking for, and insanely easy to set up---by that I mean, there wasn't really anything to set up, it just happened!
That is how all apps should work in my opinion--my knowledge of coding/programming is VERY limited, and this saved us money from having to hire someone to make it work.
Thanks!!

Eofficedirect

Awesome for a free app. Easy to set up and maintain. No hidden fees, but you do have the option to upgrade to the pro plan and add all of the bells and whistles you could imagine. Great, functional app.