Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Product preview in a click

Always Fits

Not mobile responsive on many themes. They said "We tried to test the problem on many devices and themes, but it seems to happen randomly depending on each device or theme. This should take a few months to seek a thorough solution."

July 14, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the mobile issue with your theme. The error unfortunately occurs in your case while the app still operates well on mobile with other themes. This also comes out of our expectation, so we want to take it seriously by deeper investigation on this matter.

Newheightshouston

Didn't even bother using it! I installed the app and the first thing I get are ads! Two big ads! Then when I close those I get another header, "Remove Watermarks by Paying...." Look, I get companies gotta make money; but setting up paywalls and looking for money grabs just makes you come off as a complete slime ball. I'm not interested in working with nor investing into any company that does business like that.

Oh my god, I just saw the install screen, NOPE! Not doing it!

July 14, 2019

We are truly sorry for your unpleasant experience. We will be working on the ads displaying and making changes on the next updates.

World Class Life

Thought it's FREE. But I got charged $16.99 USD.

July 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. The app has both free plan and paid plan. Because you upgraded the app to paid plan, it explains for the charge.
The billing strictly follows Shopify payment and automates after the trial days. We deeply apologized for the misunderstanding.

Cryptostoredotcom

Not sure why there are so many positive reviews. Installed the app, and the design was mediocre at best, didn't function properly and did not allow for variant images to be shown when a color/size was selected. Worst of all after I deleted the app, it left it's code in my theme files. For reals? How sloppy is that...

July 14, 2019

We are sorry that the app didn't live up to the expectation. We truly wish you could give us a chance to support you thoroughly. The design surely need improvement but the variant function is working well, but just on available yet in your selected pricing plan. The leftover code is a misfortune that we'd love to delete it for you.

Buddy Brew Coffee

EDIT: App works great, but do not let their developers have access to your liquid code. They tried to make changes to make their app match my theme and have altered very important elements of my store.

July 14, 2019

We are sorry for this misfortunate event. The mistake was fixed and your product was restored within 3 hours.
Our team ensures that this issue will never happen again.

Mall21

Horrible. Al desinstalarla me dejó unos textos en el footer que me costó eliminar.

July 14, 2019

We are truly sorry that you didn't have a pleasant experience with the app. We sent a follow-up email in hope of fixing the issue. Hope the mail reached you.

Beadsaddict

Didn't realize I was charged for the past 2 months. I didn't uninstall the app because I thought it was free since it says $0 on their page. I didn't even use this app. Be careful people, uninstall the app right away if you don't use it. Shopify can't do anything when stuff like this happened.

Voltlin

I tried to add an additional feature which had to be implemented by one of their Secomapp staff members. It took them 3 days just to add it, then 3 days to remove it because I didn't like the way it looked. (There is no way for you to add the feature yourself) Total, it took them 7 days and still with no refund for my money even after speaking with the "CEO".

Overall they were nice but extremely slow. You get passed off as a customer and response time SUCKS.

EDIT: I asked for a refund on September 15th.... Received October 6th. SAD!

July 14, 2019

We truly apologize for the unpleasant experience. We were at fault for the support time. We tried to make things right and process a refund. Please excuse us because the refund also depend on the process of Shopify.

Hsehs

It is not helpful and don't work

July 14, 2019

We are truly sorry for the unpleasant experience. We wish for a chance to back you up properly and have sent a follow-up email. Hope the mail reached you.