Prehook: Quiz Funnels

Prehook: Quiz Funnels

by Prehook

Drive Revenue and Capture More Leads with Interactive Quizzes

Violet Healthcare

this is great. really happy there is a free version so that i dont have to pay octane ai which is super expensive compared to you. thanks for building this app.

May 6, 2021

You are most welcome, we are glad that you are finding Prehook helpful to your growth. Excited to see your continued success!

The Spoiled Mama

I cannot stress enough how happy we are to have found Prehook: Quiz funnels. Prehook offers so many robust features that made our quiz not only look amazing but truly conveyed our brand's voice. Creating this quiz seemed pretty daunting at first, but Co-founder Gen Furukawa is a wealth of knowledge and helped guide us every step of the way. He even helped build us a sample quiz! You can find us at https://www.thespoiledmama.com/.

May 4, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for the review! we are thrilled that you are getting value out of this....it's been so fun helping build out the quiz strategy for Spoiled Mama. Can't wait to see the continued success!

Math Twist

I really like how this app helps me qualify and segment out my leads. It's helped drive a nice increase in ROI on email marketing campaigns. I've tried a few other quiz builders before, and this one by far was the simplest to get started and get some quiz funnels up and running! Nice job on the UX. I would love to see the app develop to be able to make more AI type product recommendations down the road. I.e., it would be really cool if, based on the customers profile, it can just provide them a recommendation for a high converting product that matches that profile at the end of the quiz.

May 4, 2021

Yessss! that is a great idea on "intelligent" product recommendations, and something that we have in the works in the future. our primary goal is to help merchants drive more sales through the quiz funnel, so we are thrilled to hear your increased ROI on email marketing campaigns. Thanks for trying Prehook and sharing your feedback!

Magicbabybowl

I used this app as a way to generate engaged leads for my stores. It worked like a charm! The leads I got from using the quiz funnels converted at a much higher rate than from the more generic email popup forms I was using before. Highly recommend!!

May 4, 2021

That is so great to hear that you are getting an increased conversion rate on your quiz takers. Thanks for using Prehook and sharing your feedback!

Velpure

After researching a few other quiz platforms, I decided on Prehook: Quiz Funnels because of its tight integration with Shopify and Klaviyo. Co-founder Gen Furukawa has been incredibly helpful and responsive to my questions, so I can't fault the support. One of my questions was did Prehook have conditional logic, and Gen told me they were planning to implement the feature soon, and he now tells me they'll be rolling it out next week. He also built a sample quiz for me, and had some great suggestions. I don't have my first quiz live yet, but the UI seems really intuitive so far, and the app developers seem committed to continually improving what is already a very decent quiz app. Did I mention that it is incredible value compared to other quiz platforms - and free for up to 600 engagements per month?

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the thorough and thoughtful review! We have spent a LOTTTT of time with quizzes, and love doing it, so it has been great fun to see how Velpure can drive growth with a quiz. Looking forward to seeing your continued growth!

PS: conditional logic is going live today!

She's Birdie

This is the best quiz app we've used! It's helped us capture more leads and increase site revenue that is definitely incremental. 11/10!

April 29, 2021

We're thrilled to hear that--this is our main main metric of success: helping merchants increase revenue and accelerate list growth. thanks for using Prehook!

Capsul

This plug-in is easy to use, free, and the team is great to work with! As good as the enterprise solution we were using.

April 28, 2021

Whether SMB or enterprise, every merchant deserves a quiz that creates a personalized customer experience. Thank you for using and recommending Prehook!

Broya

Really great UI/UX on this app. Highly recommend for anyone that wants to build a quiz on their website.

Hi Broya,

Thanks so much for the review and the recommendation, we look forward to seeing your continued success!

Daria Day

I really like using this app. It is easy to use, has great layout options and best of all the customer service is superb. They will help you in setting up your quiz and answer any questions! Highly recommend this app!

April 28, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and the review -- we appreciate you using Prehook. Definitely here to help, it's been fun helping Daria Day build out a quiz strategy! Thanks again.

Cake for Breakfast Company

I love this app. I tried two different quiz builders before finding this one. The premade templates are great and very easy to customize. I even found one that was specifically made for my niche. I did not have to contact customer service because the app was easy and intuitive to set up and has worked perfectly.

April 27, 2021

Hi Cake for Breakfast, thanks so much for the review, we are super excited that you've found the app valuable and intuitive.

Of course, feel free to email as at any time as well, we'd love to help with quiz strategy, or your input for features that would help you in the future!

Previous 1 3