Product Quiz Maker by Prehook

100% ROI Guarantee with Personalized Product Recommendations!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Smell of Love Candles

We chose this app based on the reviews so we wanted to leave one for other entrepreneurs. The quiz is extremely helpful for gathering data so that we can recommend specific products to our customers. It also integrates with our email software and SMS. We were a bit confused on how to set it up for the specific product recommendations but Gen, one of the cofounders, jumped on a call to explain everything in detail and even took the time to walk us through setup. We give it 5 stars for everything from data collection to customer support!

January 13, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and review.

It was great chatting and understanding your quiz strategy to gather customer data and create a tailored customer experience after the quiz -- super exciting what you are doing with Klaviyo email and SMS.

Excited to hear about your continued growth!

SteelFit® USA

I was looking for simple to use quiz maker for my supplement company for 2022 and this app delivered. Gen was super quick to reply and assist me with a couple questions I had. I would highly recommend this app for any shop owner.

January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, very glad to hear that Prehook is an integral part of your new product launch! We really appreciate you using Prehook and sharing your experiences!

Bartleby's Coffee

Prehook has the best quiz-making experience. Other quizzes don't allow you to have as many dynamic answers. Prehook allows us to give the best experience to our customers. Onboarding was simple and the team at Prehook is so nice. They are willing to answer all of your questions.

AutoBrush®

Gen from Prehook helped us take a quiz we had generated from a prior company and set up our Prehook quiz very quickly. Not only is Prehook awesome to work with, but they provide personalized feedback and detailed strategy to help us make the quiz top of mind! We love Prehook, and highly recommend them for quiz building.

Spartan Watches

I used this app to create quiz funnels that would allow me to better serve the needs of my customers. Most people do not actually know what they want. But the do know what they dont want. Use this app for your quiz building unless you don't like doing things right. P.s. Gen was super helpful in giving me a walkthrough of how the app works! So much potential!!

December 16, 2021

Wow, thanks for the great feedback, we are thrilled to hear that you're able to simplify your customers' buying process with Prehook's quiz.

Totally agree, there is limitless potential with the personalization you can do at scale, especially with Klaviyo + Attentive integration set up for email and SMS. excited to hear about your continued success!

Iced Out Kings

Great app! can't recommend it more, this is my second store and I had to add this app on this one as well. It's very effective in collecting data AND CONVERSION!!! If you set this up correctly it will bring you sales. Also, Gen (app owner/support) is SUPER helpful.

December 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback, we're so grateful that you are a repeat customer for multiple stores!

We just released revenue attribution, so it's very exciting to hear that you are seeing the ROI in dollars. Thanks so much!

Air Purifier Systems

My man Gen was awesome, we scheduled a called, shared screens and he showed me some great ways to integrate my Prehook with Klaviyo and inside of my product pages to increase my conversions...Excellent

December 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and review, it was a pleasure showing you around the product and helping you increase conversions. Here's to your continued success!

It’s a Box

After utilizing Octane.ai (great alternative) I came to the conclusion that Pre Hook has a way cleaner UI/UX when it comes to setting up a basic (or even complex) product referral journey. Two major callouts I have would be: 1. Klaviyo Integration... it was amazingly easy to find the custom properties needed within klaviyo to develop some interesting email segments & flows based on how the customer would answer each question. 2. Gen (the co-founder) was amazing at helping us learn more about different ways to utilize pre hook for our complex flow needs. Highly recommended!

December 9, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words, so glad that you found Prehook and are getting value from it!

We focus 100% on helping merchants have a smooth experience and easily capture customer data to personalize their store. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Unrefined Riches

Great customer service! Gen Furukawa answered all of my questions, even though my request was complicated. I can definetly recommend this app and also the customer service.

December 1, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing this, we love to solve complicated challenges, glad that we were able to find some resolutions! To your continued success!

A Queendom Cosmetics

This app is amazing. It helps build a customer connection and get to learn about them. Love the personalization tools to match your brand. Also, the customer service is extremely amazing. I needed help and they did it for me and it was so smooth and they followed up to make sure everything was good to go.

December 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, we are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience adding personalization to your store. Onward to your continued growth!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7