Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

by Arham Web Works

Interactive Quiz | Product Recommendation | Sales Consultant

Celebrity Machines

This app is better than the other quiz apps I have tried. Support is excellent...I had a unique request and they were quick and informative to answer my concerns and offer solutions.

Mila.Vert

I am very satisfied with this app. The app is super easy to use and support is very responsive and effective. I recommend!

The Izzy Box

Quizify is a very simple app to use to create a quiz with images. The developers are incredibly helpful and always added a feature when I needed one. I would definitely recommend this app if you want a great quiz that is economical.

Orphic Nutrition

Great App. It helps really so much in convincing customers into providing their email contact with their other answers to my quiz questions. It really does what it says on the app description.

Arhametics

The quiz builder is very easy to use and the support is really great! If you're looking for something like this...don't look further, just give it a try. Definitely one of the most valuable apps that we use.

September 13, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review! We try to make Quizify as simple as possible while still being an effective tool for you to use! Thank you for trying Quizify!

1 3 Next