Rakuten Ichiba (JP)

Grow your brand in Japan by selling on Rakuten Ichiba.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

River Jade Smithy

Time spent using app 16 minutes

This company is more than a little reluctant to be more than a shill for the highest corporate bidder. If you are an artist with integrity don't bother with this company. Their yearly cost is in the tens of thousands in addition to a 2 figure fee percentage per item sold. They also suggest you use a third party for Japanese customer service that will charge an additional 2 figure fee rather than doing it for you after spending ten thousand plus a year for them to ignore you at it. You elites and 'influencers' are perfect for it and only to such do I recommend it Their marketing contacts lie upfront, get you to spend cash to jump through their hoops and only then let you in on how expensive it is. Not impressive.

SHOUTENGAI

Location Japan

This person, Monica Rondera from Rakuten Ichiba contacted me to offer Rakuten services and I wrote a reply back but they never bothered to get back to me. So I felt it is already a bad service. I was going to join Rakuten IChiba but it seems their service staff is rude or lazy with no replies so I give up.

Joy of London Jewels

Time spent using app About 2 months

I would rather give them NO STARS at all! I signed up for this online marketplace about 8 weeks ago and heard nothing. I kept checking back and inquiring if my credential were ready? I heard nothing from them. The last time I checked back there was a handbook up and I appreciated that. It gave pricing, which is $650USD per month! No free trial, you must pay (according to the handbook) before credentials are given. I wish they had told me this before I waited for all this time!