Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

The Black Seed Co

This app is a MUST HAVE! for any Shopify store. We've actually replaced our live chat with Raven Callback and have had tremendous success and many customers have commented on their satisfaction of having a call back button. Oh, not mention higher conversions! I'm probably converting half of my callback sales at least. But whats a great app without great customer service. Ahmad has been fantastic in helping us with some coding optimisations for our store, and has gone above and beyond in always answering our questions. Thanks Ahamad, I love this app!

You can checkout the app on our store -

TARABELLUM

This app works great and looks good. We customized it just how we liked it easily. If there was something we had questions about, the customer support was very quick to respond and assist. I am glad that I have found this and their recent new features are nice as well.

I highly recommend the Raven Call Back app.

Beaver Wheels

Raven has been a great callback app for our store. We installed in a little while ago and are already made 2 sales from the 2 callback requests. That’s a 100% conversion rate so far from callback requests. Spoke to the developer as well and their customer support was really good too; they are launching a scheduling feature soon which will also be a great addition to the app. Great work Raven, highly recommended.

The Baking Berry

This app is awesome!!! It's connecting with me with all the customers I need to be talking to. I sell custom designed cakes so getting on the phone with my customers is really crucial for me to get the sale.

Sumo Sleep

The phone sales channel is very important. We have a business number but I think many people don't dial because they aren't sure if anyone will pick up on the other line. I used to think too much about making sales "online" but Raven got me to think bigger and think about just making sales anywhere. Not just "online" but also over the phone. The phone channel has been great. Raven really does turn website visitors into qualified sales calls.

My only request would be if the app would let my customer schedule a call, by picking what time and day they want me to call them back. I reached out to the developer and they said it's on the way! Can't wait for that, it would make this app perfect.

Longboard Living

Raven let’s us know more about our potential customers needs and how to communicate with them better.

Smael South Africa

Another no Brainer from "How Many Steps Inc." My ave order value is under 1000ZAR. My Average Order Value of Clients I contact on Raven is Above 2000ZAR. That personal touch works like a dream.

Momme And More

LOVE THIS APP! I just installed the app yesterday and today I got my first request for a call. I called her right away and she had some questions and I we discussed leggings and tunic sizes etc and she said she is going to place the order. She was very impressed that a company called her back. It was a very pleasant talk and I love to talk! Get this app! Do it NOW! Highly recommend. Pamela, MomMeAndMore.com

North Country Fire

Great App! Simple to the point. Connect with customers on their terms, quickly converting leads into sales with data to back it up. Courteous, fast & professional support. Willing to go the extra mile to customize for our particular market, sales funnel and products. Fantastic work!

Something Borrowed Ny

I am absolutely LOVING this app. We have received so many quick client questions which we're then able to answer via SMS or phone immediately to help close a sale. Having that call to action right on the product page makes it super easy for customers to ask questions without having to find our email or phone number. BRAVO!