Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Tigfit Bands

Great experience so far with the app - already collected leads that have converted + app developers were able to fix design issue i had immediately.

I think this app is going to become a staple in the ecomm world!

Super Area Rugs

Simple and effective.

The developer also goes above and beyond to help (don't see that very often).

Nadeef

I released this app for the broader Shopify ecosystem because of the success I saw with my own store. I deployed a "call back request" button on my store so I could save my leads' phone numbers and track which ones of my conversations ended up buying later on. What I discovered was that inbound phone calls (in my first week of using Raven) resulted in $420 in revenue, and about $52/request. Basically, that means anytime I got a Raven alert, the expected result of me calling that customer back was $52. So of course I was going to do that. Since I had success I decided to launch this app for others. I hope you find it useful!

Treatshappen

The timing of this app couldn't be better, we've had multiple customers asking us for a call lately.

Also our customers tend to be older so they do like talking to a human being.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next