rBux: Referral Rewards

Increase Sales though Influencers and Loyal Customers

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Instant Autographs

rBux truly is the next generation of Influencer marketing. With this app, I am able to compensate my Influencers based on their performance. When they drive sales, I pay them a percentage—this incentivizes them to produce good content and promote more often. Thanks rBux!

Ann More Products

I will give it 5 stars as a start. I just installed this app., and I definitely need to see it in action first. I will be back for the full review. Thank you.

Jiyas.co - Expression Jewellery

I initially downloaded rBux cause I was looking for a referral solution for my store. Thankfully I came across rbux. It's free for life. Woo hoo!!! It worked like a dream and got a few influencers promoting my jewelry on their marketplace as well.
Kudos team

Inaaz.biz

Today I could fully install this apps. It gave zero error.

Rbux is the best cashback program for purchaser and influencer or referrer both . We expect lots of sales via our Rbux ambassador program. Thank you Rbux , Keep it up.

Peculiare

I'm using this app to be able to spread the message of my website to another customers. It is a good app to work and to have your message spread to another people.

Clearview Industrial Decor

Love this app! I have used a few different referral programs in the past and in my opinion rBux is the best. Customer service is top notch, they get you all setup in about 20 minutes and sincerely care about how it fits into your theme. Great job rBux team!

Mireader

Thanks, rBux. Referrals are a big part of our sales generation and it is proving to be very helpful.

Wolftung 2

Great App to harness the power of influencers and satisfied customers. Wolftung gets a lot of word of mouth referrals so rBux is the perfect way to leverage it even more through social media. Customer service team was quick and helpful to answer my questions!

Definitely satisfied so far with it!

Natural Living Supplies

So far so good. I must say that the customer service is outstanding. Despite all my newbie questions I got world class help from their support agent Blake Cronyn. He is amazing!

Canalien 2

I would definitely recommend rbux to anyone wanting to share interesting products with friends- whether they are the creator of these products themselves, or just someone on the cusp of what's cool! The app is easy to use and fit seamlessly into our store. The customer service is fantastic as well, which is always a bonus! Thanks rbux!