Recapture Abandoned Carts

Recapture Abandoned Carts

by Recapture Email Marketing

The Best Shopify Abandoned Cart Recovery and Email Marketing

HERSTORM

Dave is the most helpful guy ever! Big fan of this software! I hope to hit objectives with this software very soon! :)

Beloved Pet Memorial

I just installed the app, so cannot say anything about the email sending process, reports, so on. As we speak, the 5 stars are for great customer support. Extremely fast and helpful support from Dave, in terms of app settings.

New Age Performance Inc.

Works great! Has helped us take advantage of revenue that would otherwise, be lost.

Would definitely recommend.

Mondo Kaos

Dave has been extremely helpful with any question I have had setting the recapture flow etc. up. Easy to use, great overview, and does exactly what I wanted.

Wealth Nutrition

Works great, one of the easiest setups from any other app I've tried. Instantly recovered revenue from abandoned carts. Will continue to use them.

I cant say enough good things about Recapture. Try them out!

Hells Hotties

Awesome customer service with super fast response time! This app has recovered a lot of lost revenue for my site!

Basarti.Store

I can't say enough good things about the customer service. Dave is helping to walk me through some challenges I am facing and I am grateful. I strongly recommend this app!

West Brothers

We've been using Recapture for a few months now, right off the bat it's been a hassle free addition to our store. Setup, configuration, customization - everything is very clear and straight forward so you can be up and running in less than 5 minutes. And most importantly, our cart recovery rate has increased substantially. Well worth the investment.

Cheers
www.westbrothers.com.au

Habit Nest

Fantastic app, great support, simple UI, very fast responses when there are issues, very transparent. Only good things to say !!

Carved

Awesome app! Live Cart View is invaluable to us, the abandoned cart emails are consistent drivers of additional revenue and customer segmenting is very easy to use. Support is helpful and very responsive, thanks!

Previous 1