Recapture Abandoned Carts

5 min abandoned cart recovery and email marketing

Spacetravelposters

Really effective and simple. Extremely high ROI. A+++

Theme Develop

We are Shopify consultants. We have tried it all. I’m telling you, Recapture is easily one of the top 3 apps in this entire app store. It’s literally a more money switch. And it’s free for low volumes, which is most stores, and ALL stores when they’re starting out.

We used this on Magento with our clients there – it was always our first install. Been around a long time. Now that it’s on Shopify, we’ve moved every store we work on over and they’re all doing better. Install takes almost no time and we’ve never had a problem not even once.

Watch the analytics from this app and you will learn so much about your business and your customers’ behavior - way more than just another cart abandonment tool. Cannot recommend it enough.

Modeska

I'm thoroughly impressed with Recapture! We saw a 13% boost in revenue during the first month using the app.

The setup was pretty simple and the email creation was easier than anticipated. I wanted to know if I set things up properly so I emailed the support team. They got back to me in less than an hour!!

My favorite part is the dashboard showing different carts and the status of each one. It shows live carts so it can be a bit addicting. :-) Lastly, it shows the converted carts on that page.

I highly recommend this for any store owners looking to increase conversion.