Recapture Abandoned Carts

Recapture Abandoned Carts

by Recapture Email Marketing

The Best Abandoned Cart Recovery and Email Marketing Available

Well Offside

A very good app, great for capturing emails effectively and monitoring abandoned carts. But what's better than that is the customer service - I rarely leave reviews but have to this time...

I emailed with a query about my add to cart button and their developers looked into it for me and provided me with a solution, even though it had nothing to do with their app. They've potentially saved me hundreds in lost sales!! Thanks so much to Dave and his developer - 1st class customer service.

DiamondArtGifts

I've used enough Shopify apps to know when one deserves a 5 star rating and a review. The setup was so very easy and intuitive. The built-in templates get you off the ground with professionally written copy that isn't pressuring to your customers. While email series offer plenty of customization to put you in control of the process. Within minutes I had it running and recapturing lost revenue from my previous store visitors. I finished the trial with about 30% of the store's revenue from that period of time coming from Recapture. If the app itself wasn't enough, the support is phenomenal. I wanted to get some expert insight into a few of the functions I was not familiar with and received prompt, professional guidance that was focused on ways I could use Recapture to maximize the revenue. I was blown away and immediately signed up to continue the paid subscription. This app is virtually free money as long as your store is getting quality traffic. Thanks Recapture team!

Keyport

Recapture has been an outstanding tool for retargeting abandoned carts and setting up winback emails. The live cart feed is really unique. Customer support is outstanding, and Dave does an excellent job providing feedback to optimize recovery emails. Very happy with Recapture and highly recommend.

Cutting Edge Knives

I like apps like this - it's easy to justify the price because there's a bottom line and a return on investment that's easy to quantify and this one is absolutely worth the money.

I've recovered £1200+ in the free trial period and I'm more than happy to upgrade to the paid package and look forward to tweaking it to capture more abandoned sales.

In addition, Dave has been super responsive to both email and live chat with my various enquiries over the trial period.

Lavishluxxshop

Worth every red cents i've recovered 10k so far and more to come.Its pricey but worth it for the amount of money your making back.

IWOOLO ES

Awesome app and outstanding support! Very simple and effective app. I recovered THOUSANDS. 100% recommended!

JamieRose & Co.

I just got the app and I am loving it so far! Very easy to use and great customer service! I also love that I get a free trial to see if I like the app. I definitely think I will be keeping it.

Man Child Global

Dave & the team at Recapture Abandoned Carts really go above and beyond to help their customers. I experienced this first hand when I had issues with a certain element of the app, they literally customized the app to better suit me, really can't get better than that! App works great and has been increasing conversion!

Mometrix Test Preparation

Laser focused on email abandoned cart recover, super easy integration, able to send multiple emails!

I've been in e-commerce since 2007, and Recapture has been my best app/plugin experience ever.

Lamps From Space

Dave's support is excellent! Easy to use and effective app for any shopify store owner must use it!!

Previous 1 3 4