Recapture Abandoned Carts

Recapture Abandoned Carts

by Recapture Email Marketing

The Best Shopify Abandoned Cart Recovery and Email Marketing

Lamps From Space

Dave's support is excellent! Easy to use and effective app for any shopify store owner must use it!!

GarciaWeightLoss

The response time to a problem I had was quick and provided links to the information needed. Instructions were easy to follow to fix the problem.

The Umbra Supply

Amazing! Great company to work with and the app is stellar. Works really well on our store theumbrasupply.com

HERSTORM

Dave is the most helpful guy ever! Big fan of this software! I hope to hit objectives with this software very soon! :)

Beloved Pet Memorial

I just installed the app, so cannot say anything about the email sending process, reports, so on. As we speak, the 5 stars are for great customer support. Extremely fast and helpful support from Dave, in terms of app settings.

New Age Performance Inc.

Works great! Has helped us take advantage of revenue that would otherwise, be lost.

Would definitely recommend.

Mondo Kaos

Dave has been extremely helpful with any question I have had setting the recapture flow etc. up. Easy to use, great overview, and does exactly what I wanted.

Wealth Nutrition

Works great, one of the easiest setups from any other app I've tried. Instantly recovered revenue from abandoned carts. Will continue to use them.

I cant say enough good things about Recapture. Try them out!

Hells Hotties

Awesome customer service with super fast response time! This app has recovered a lot of lost revenue for my site!

Basarti.Store

I can't say enough good things about the customer service. Dave is helping to walk me through some challenges I am facing and I am grateful. I strongly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3