Recapture Abandoned Carts

The Best Abandoned Cart & Checkout Recovery w/ Email + SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Arte & Sintonia

Location Brazil

estou gostando muito desse app, achei incrível conseguir acompanhar em tempo real os carrinhos abandonados, mesmo aqueles que não possuem dados do cliente... o suporte também é excelente!

comfortti-hu

Very profitable app. It is easy to set everything up. I like drag and drop campaigns builder and analytics. Very recommended

PinkMintLove HR

Very powerful app. Easy to use, has lots of features to collect extra revenue. We achieve cca 30+ ROI per month, which is amazing results. It is a no-brainer. Very recommended.

1Ashop SK

This is the best app for abandoned so far. We tested many of them, but no one achieved such great results. Customer support is fantastic, which is another plus—highly recommended.

CUC #chooseurcolor

L'app più completa. Assolutamente essenziale. Buona gestione delle mail e anche della richiesta review.
Complimenti

BigBanana.cz

We have been using this app for about a year and a half. We generated hundreds of thousands of EUR. That is an extra revenue from the "lost" orders. Great customer support from Dave. Very recommended!

1ashop.hu

Amazing app! Simple to use and very effective. You can create several different campaigns at the different timestamps. ROI up to 30x. Crazy!

ClearMask™

Excellent app with even more excellent customer support. Dave and team are always available and highly responsive for any questions that come up!

Love Quotes Apparel

Great app, inboxes all my abandon carts and seeing an uptick in revenue vs our old abandon system. What really impressed me was how fast the Recapture team was able to assist in figuring out a nuanced technical issue. And they did it really fast. Great team, Great product A++

Around The Table

Easily a 5 star App.
Super easy to install (I'm not tech inclined) and the customer service is next level. I mean NEXT level.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6