Recapture Abandoned Carts

Recapture Abandoned Carts

by Recapture

The Best Abandoned Cart Recovery and SMS + Email Marketing

ClearMask™

Excellent app with even more excellent customer support. Dave and team are always available and highly responsive for any questions that come up!

Love Quotes Apparel

Great app, inboxes all my abandon carts and seeing an uptick in revenue vs our old abandon system. What really impressed me was how fast the Recapture team was able to assist in figuring out a nuanced technical issue. And they did it really fast. Great team, Great product A++

Around The Table

Easily a 5 star App.
Super easy to install (I'm not tech inclined) and the customer service is next level. I mean NEXT level.

New Vintage Handbags

We have been on Shopify for over 5 years and have had tons of apps. I have never experienced such an easy app to use with customer service that is off the charts. I would HIGHLY recommend this app. From the moment I loaded it, Dave has been in touch with me with tips and guidance to make sure I was set up for success. The app is SUPER easy to use from interrogation to design! If I could give it 10 stars I would!

Bijuz

i give 5 star because cant give more... 1st ive been using and encounter a problem of interpretation of how atribution is made in recapture, and Dave is very professional explaining how this works and even help to dont overcharge and explain in detail how things work in this type of email markting. also the app is very good itself doing the campaigns. defintly a app to consider! iam still using and hope using 4ever and lets recover those carts! all the best!

CesyFashion

After I reviewed recent orders the app is stating he was assisted, I found out that only 2/8 orders have been really assisted by it. This is because the way the app is marking the orders as 'assisted'.
You must be very careful while setting up the app in order to avoid the attribution of an order coming from another app or campaign.
From my initial experience, I found out that the app was marking as "assisted" all the orders where an email that the app sent to was used when purchasing.
Changing the attribution window of Abandoned Carts from Settings should solve the issue but you cannot manually do this for Winbacks.
In my case, 50% of the recaptured revenue was from Winbacks. But looking at those, I found emails sent 1-2 months ago and orders done only 2-3 days ago. So the app marked as 'assisted' some orders for which it sent mails months ago but in reality these were only my usual returning customers and were not buying because of the Recapture campaign.
Watch careful the orders the app is marking as "assisted" and report any that you feel it's not really coming from it, especially when you have multiple retargeting campaigns going on, like Google or Facebook ads.

Peach Unicorn Designs - Knitting & Crochet Patterns

This app is worth every penny! It is helpful in many way, fully customisable and works seamlessly with my store. Dave is fantastic and patience, he really helped me to iron out all my teething problems quickly and efficently. Don't hesitate to download this app, as you will not regret it!

Glide Paddleboards

Great app and great customer service. Works exactly for what we needed. I did have a few questions during the installation and the support was quick and very detailed.

Sweet Packs

amazing app. always download it on all my stores. Dave is always happy to help out with anything. The app is very customizable!

UltimatePods

Recapture Cart is one of the best's shopify plugin. Very easy to use and you can customize campain at 100% The support is already available and ready to help you I recommand this plugin at 100% Thanks so much !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6