Recapture Abandoned Carts

Recapture Abandoned Carts

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 2, 2023

Absolutely LOVE this app! Don't know how I got along without it!!! I can't say enough about it! The app is easy to use and works incredibly well. Saves me so much time and does what I need it to do. The information I get from it is exactly what I have been looking for!
Customer service is top notch and I mean top-notch. Dave has helped me out so much and I am so grateful for him and his assistance since day one. Can't Thank Dave and his app enough!!!

Fashion Hut Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Recapture replied January 2, 2023

Thanks for your kind words! Always happy to help.

December 18, 2022

Customer service was great. It's a busy time of year and the last thing you want to do is deal with learning a new app. They helped me set it up and I immediately started recovering some sales. I only need to recovery one sale a month to pay for this app so it's a no brainer for me. I'd recommend doing that calculation for your business.

Tach Luggage
Time spent using app: 6 days
Recapture replied January 2, 2023

Thanks for your kind words! Glad we can help you out.

December 6, 2022

I've been using the Recapture app for over 3 months now and can't imagine the future of my store without it. Communication with customers has risen to a new level. The application provides much more value than its cost. I recommend.

GarnetBazar
Time spent using app: 5 months
Recapture replied January 2, 2023

Appreciate the nice review! Let me know how else we can help.

September 8, 2022

Since using Recapture, we have seen a huge increase in recovered revenue from abandoned carts and have created some impressive Winback and Broadcast Email Campaigns. You get everything you need with tools that are user-friendly and great insights with a host of reports and analytics. Dave and team are extremely helpful and quick to provide assistance wherever needed!

Precor At Home
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 2, 2022

estou gostando muito desse app, achei incrível conseguir acompanhar em tempo real os carrinhos abandonados, mesmo aqueles que não possuem dados do cliente... o suporte também é excelente!

Arte & Sintonia
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
April 5, 2022

Very profitable app. It is easy to set everything up. I like drag and drop campaigns builder and analytics. Very recommended

comfortti-hu
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 29, 2022

Very powerful app. Easy to use, has lots of features to collect extra revenue. We achieve cca 30+ ROI per month, which is amazing results. It is a no-brainer. Very recommended.

PinkMintLove HR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 23, 2022

This is the best app for abandoned so far. We tested many of them, but no one achieved such great results. Customer support is fantastic, which is another plus—highly recommended.

1Ashop SK
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 21, 2022

L'app più completa. Assolutamente essenziale. Buona gestione delle mail e anche della richiesta review.
Complimenti

CUC #chooseurcolor
Italy
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 15, 2022

We have been using this app for about a year and a half. We generated hundreds of thousands of EUR. That is an extra revenue from the "lost" orders. Great customer support from Dave. Very recommended!

BigBanana.cz