4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting online sales and conversion rates through real-time sales notifications. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and customization options. Merchants value the in-depth analytics for tracking pop-up success. The customer support team is often commended for their responsiveness and professionalism. Many consider it a game changer for e-commerce, building customer trust and showcasing product value. A free version is also available.

July 9, 2020

This app was very helpful in adding certain features to my shopify store. It had allowed me to add a notification on screen whenever a purchase was made.

Aussie Rugs
Care Cart replied July 10, 2020

We are thankful for the review and good to know that our app is helping you to improve conversion. You can also help grow our free app by updating the rating so it can match with your actual thoughts. Good luck for more sales.

Edited December 23, 2019

Pretty good I would say, I am still figuring out how this works. So hopefully it is a beneficial app.

HappyPaws
Malaysia
October 22, 2020

Just starting with this app. The set up was pretty simple. I hope it helps improve my conversion rate

Badique Apparel
Care Cart replied October 23, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to remove it and add later when you have experienced the app on your store in order to help other merchants. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

February 15, 2020

tem que avaliar antes de usar por isso a nota baixa neste comentario , caso apos o uso seja de boa qualidade avalio melhor

TheEstiluS
Brazil
Care Cart replied February 17, 2020

You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional for all users.

We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users after you have explored and evaluated the app, how it fits your needs.

In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.

April 10, 2020

la instale y me parece chida muy útil, solo que deberían habilitar la opción de TIME COUNTDOWN. saludos

wiwibaby
Guatemala
Care Cart replied April 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. As we have mentioned Time Countdown is coming soon, we request you to update your rating based on the available features please. We'll definitely make available Time Countdown to you when its ready.

January 29, 2019

I'm only giving this app "3" stars, as I haven't really had the chance to try it out. I can give a more honest and applicable review after a few weeks of use.

Roadtrip N Venture
May 1, 2021

I'm yet to see how it works because there no results yet but am looking forward to seeing what the results are before I decide

AllStar Fitness Ltd.
South Africa
Care Cart replied May 4, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope that it will perform well on the store and help you achieve your goals.

March 26, 2020

I can't access any features because every time I try, I have to verify my store, which takes me back to the dashboard to where I click to change customization it just takes me back to verify, making it a pointless loop. Besides that, the...

Charlie's Planet
Italy
Care Cart replied March 27, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our support team has reached out to you via email to learn more about the issue. Please share your experience with them to help us resolve it for you.

September 24, 2020

very usefull app i really thak full for this app resetaly i some issues i properly thaku so much ...

Tezshreevista
India
Edited April 18, 2020

ist ok,kann nicht viel sagen da ich die erst erst benutze ohne komentar komme ich nicht weiter,also das ist eine neutrale bewertung da ich nicht weiter komme.Von daher kann ich nur soviel sagen das die anmeldung schnell ging

Greensmoker
Germany
Care Cart replied April 20, 2020

Thanks for sharing your honest review. Reviewing is optional to use our free app. Please update it when you have actually experienced the app on your store. Good luck with more sales!