Simple Recently Viewed Product

Simple Recently Viewed Product

by Tech Dignity

Easy to add Recently Viewed Products in Product and Cart Page.

DreaM Cosmetics LLC

As a customer we expect great service . This team provided that in less than 24 hours. I was in contact with them in the middle of the night. Even though it was late they still responded. I was instructed that I will be notified when my problem or situation was completed and working. I appreciate your help in getting me up and running in a timely manner.

ADONAI

It is very excellent. I am satisfied with the reviewed widget.
Most of all, support team provides reliability and sincerity.

Emme Activewear

Very useful app! Helps drive sales and increased user experience for our customers. Tech support is very useful when help is needed.

GKE

Very helpful customer support! I had very specific customization which needed to be done. Good job by the devs and the customer support team.

Bazaar LaleVeGul

Very helpful customer support! I had couple of issues with changing things, they immediately helped and solved the problems. They have a great team! Especially thanks to Raj.

Arahan Photo

Best ever customer service, tech support, after sale, whatever you call, they nailed it, great job guys!!!

ClinicalPosters

"Simple Recently Viewed Product" fills a void among several other cross-page navigation methods on ClinicalPosters.com. Developer was prompt to respond to installation assistance.

As the name implies, settings are pretty basic. This will appeal to most users. However, a few more settings would be appreciated.

1. Option to display on blog pages (includes options for "product" and "cart")
2. Option to change size of images (large, medium, small)
3. Method for visitor to remove specific history items (x)
4. When less than 4 items are displayed, can they be centered?
5. Can we choose to enable on desktop/mobile?
6. Images are not excluded from Pinterest (nopin="nopin"), which can cause confusion for visitors pinning correct image.

There is no indication of how long "recent" items are saved. (Hourly, daily or weekly?) Overall, this app feels like the first iteration of a good idea. I look forward to future refinements.

The Candleberry® Candle Company

We are a mid to large sized company and know how tough it is to handle many customers. We have a fickle theme and needed help. All we did was ask a question, and the app developers went into our site and set things up completely with no questions asked. Very nice to deal with and the app works perfectly!

Treasury Jewellers

I installed the app it works perfectly! The customer service is amazing and extremely efficient I would definitely recommend the app.

Megan’s Health and Beauty Store

I am now using a free app as I found it simpler to use and didn't need to contact customer services to ensure this one is working correctly. After reading all the other such positive reviews I wrongly assumed this would be a cost effective and great product. It is still ok but there is better out there for free.

Previous 1 3 4