Simple Recently Viewed Product

Refresh your buyer’s memory by recommendations of products.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Simple Recently Viewed Product

N°129 concept store

Location Germany

App does what it says but if you need modifications in design according to shopify dawn to a same look & feel like e.g recommended products section there might be better options out there.

July 15, 2022

Hi There,
I really appreciate your positive response.
We will match the design of the layout as per your need.
Also, every theme has a different layout, and we have to do some adjustments according to the theme's look and feel.
If you allow us so, we can do it for you.
Thanks!

BERGLUST

Location Austria

Slowed my Store down. On every Page where it was you could not scroll or click anything for 2-3 Seconds, because the Recently Reviewed Carousel was creating itself. The App is buggy as well.

April 22, 2022

Hi,
We have already checked your store before, and we informed you that app will never slow down your store.
There is some theme issue on which you feel like the app creating the problem but it's wrong.
More than 2000+ stores are using our app, and we never get this type of complaint.
I suggest you to double cross-check on your store theme and let me know if I can help you with that.
Thanks!

USTRADA, INC.

Time spent using app About 2 years

Their service and functions of the app are amazing ................................................!

The Golden Time

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

i used this app to get recommended products for my customer, worked well App is good liked the customer support service especially

Furbaby Friends Gifts

fast and good customer support. Works well! Just added so will see if it improves order volume. Seems a good price.

Auramma Collections

Location Hong Kong SAR

Just installed the app, it is user-friendly and easy to use. Mady helped me configure it to the way I want, very responsive and polite.

Meltem Arici

Location Turkey

Gerçekten çok ilgili. Destek konusunda harika hizmet veriyor. Her seferinde sabırla sorularımıza cevap verdi.

JouzPyroLight

Great app & Customer support! Highly recommended if you need a simple & quick recently viewed products feature on your website.

thisisneverthat® JP

Location Japan

It is being used in 3 stores. This app is perfect.
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

January 11, 2022

Thanks for you review :)

Evea Kutyafelszerelések

Location Hungary

Great app, great support! Had an issue, Mandy helped me in an instant, and fixed my problem without any hezitation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8