Simple Recently Viewed Product

Simple Recently Viewed Product

by Tech Dignity

Easy to add Recently Viewed Products in Product and Cart Page.

Bazaar LaleVeGul

Very helpful customer support! I had an issue with changing something, they immediately helped and solved the problem. Thanks

Arahan Photo

Best ever customer service, tech support, after sale, whatever you call, they nailed it, great job guys!!!

ClinicalPosters

"Simple Recently Viewed Product" fills a void among several other cross-page navigation methods on ClinicalPosters.com. Developer was prompt to respond to installation assistance.

As the name implies, settings are pretty basic. This will appeal to most users. However, a few more settings would be appreciated.

1. Option to display on blog pages (includes options for "product" and "cart")
2. Option to change size of images (large, medium, small)
3. Method for visitor to remove specific history items (x)
4. When less than 4 items are displayed, can they be centered?
5. Can we choose to enable on desktop/mobile?
6. Images are not excluded from Pinterest (nopin="nopin"), which can cause confusion for visitors pinning correct image.

There is no indication of how long "recent" items are saved. (Hourly, daily or weekly?) Overall, this app feels like the first iteration of a good idea. I look forward to future refinements.

The Candleberry® Candle Company

We are a mid to large sized company and know how tough it is to handle many customers. We have a fickle theme and needed help. All we did was ask a question, and the app developers went into our site and set things up completely with no questions asked. Very nice to deal with and the app works perfectly!

Treasury Jewellers

I installed the app it works perfectly! The customer service is amazing and extremely efficient I would definitely recommend the app.

Megan’s Health and Beauty Store

I am now using a free app as I found it simpler to use and didn't need to contact customer services to ensure this one is working correctly. After reading all the other such positive reviews I wrongly assumed this would be a cost effective and great product. It is still ok but there is better out there for free.

Laloha

App works very nice on my site. It's simple and easy to use. Support very fast and friendly.
Highly recommended.

men2day

It work, good support

Quwallatee

Support was very helpful and did the changes I requested in website immediately! Apps is great and works perfectly in the site.

SwankyNova