Simple Recently Viewed Product

Simple Recently Viewed Product

by Tech Dignity

Easy to add Recently Viewed Products in Product and Cart Page.

OTHER UK

Super effective and the customer service is 5 star! Really quick replies and made the presentation fit the theme seamlessly. Great app!!

Lily Lane Bridal

I installed this app only a day ago as I was looking for something simple to show recently viewed products at a low price and this is ideal at just $1.99. Once installed the app didn't quite match the debut theme I have and font styling so I contacted Raj who very kindly helped me out and altered the font wording and made it in keeping with my website. The customer service has been brilliant, I would definitely recommend!

THE DEAL STOCK

I started to use this app because of the price 1.99 per month is a very low-cost app and can boost your sale, I also had a great customer service and effective and fast.

Littlewhimsy

Easy to set up and quick and good customer service.

Personalised Gifts And Clothing Uk

Excellent product and the customer service is fast and very friendly. Highly recommended

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

Works great now. I love having the review for customers to refer back to. Had an issue with it working with my theme at first, but the tech team was quick to fix and resolve the issue. Great customer service and fast response to questions and concerns.

I Love The 50s

Looks good on my website and the customer support fixed some intial issues quickly.

Certainz

Awesome customer service, thank you :)

Go Bloom Glow

AWESOME App with AWESOME customer support!!! I was very impressed at how quick the support responded to my inquiries and implemented my requests including displaying the widget on the collection page other than the cart page and product page, and also increase the quality of the images shown on the widget. A HUGE plus? The app is very cheap! So if you're having second thoughts about getting this app, I tell you, GET. THIS. APP. ;)

Hbnore

It works. Responsive customer care (mins), one click install, cheap.

Previous 1