Simple Recently Viewed Product

Simple Recently Viewed Product

by Tech Dignity

Easy to add Recently Viewed Products in Product and Cart Page.

brando.no

Installed it and was up and running within minutes. I had some small changes i wanted so i contacted Tech Dignity and within a day the alterations had been made.

Guitars On Main

The app works great and the developer is very friendly and helpful. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zooomberg

5 Stars......Does what is says...Nice App with Good Functionality, Quick Service Response..Thanks :)

Melody Ong Fashion

Thank you Tech for the great service provided. This is surely a great team with great application, they have patience to help to modify the application until it goes perfectly with your store. 10 stars for this application, highly recommended!!

DreaM Cosmetics LLC

As a customer we expect great service . This team provided that in less than 24 hours. I was in contact with them in the middle of the night. Even though it was late they still responded. I was instructed that I will be notified when my problem or situation was completed and working. I appreciate your help in getting me up and running in a timely manner.

ADONAI

It is very excellent. I am satisfied with the reviewed widget.
Most of all, support team provides reliability and sincerity.

Emme Activewear

Very useful app! Helps drive sales and increased user experience for our customers. Tech support is very useful when help is needed.

GKE

Very helpful customer support! I had very specific customization which needed to be done. Good job by the devs and the customer support team.

Bazaar LaleVeGul

Very helpful customer support! I had couple of issues with changing things, they immediately helped and solved the problems. They have a great team! Especially thanks to Raj.

Arahan Photo

Best ever customer service, tech support, after sale, whatever you call, they nailed it, great job guys!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5