Recently 3

Recently 3

by Appifiny

Boost conversion with Recently purchased popup notifications.

Elite Fitz

This is a MUST have app for my store elitefitz.com . It shows my customers in real time, real purchases. With so many over saturated markets this is mandatory and so worth it. I messaged with Asa today because i was having display issues and the experience was so pleasant and helpful. I even got a few bonus recommendations. Highly recommend.

Chad84

Very easy to install. Very quick. Doesn't slow the site down. Brilliant look and feel.

Housesignco Co Uk

WOW! WOW! WOW! I don't usually leave reviews but I can't praise the app or the support enough, I got an instant response via live chat and everything was answered ASAP. They even helped me out with an issue not related to their app! If you're thinking of installing this app then don't think twice!!!

Shop Natural Jewels

This is a great app. Saw it working on another Shopify store and had to have it! I love this app. I am telling all of my other website owner buddies about it!

Provide Products For Life

Everything about this app has been a pleasure - from the set up, to how it elegant it looks on my store, to the fantastic tech support. This is my Happy App!

Comfy And Chic Boutique

Super easy to install and use! Love the look on our site!

Qvape Ro

Update after speaking with developer: they were really helpfull and explained a few things that were not obvious and that I misunderstood about how the app works. For example: the app doesn't show reviews posted before the app was installed - you have to enter those in manually. It only starts collecting reviews posted after it's been installed. Thanks for the help, awesome app! _________________________________________ Initial review: Doesn't work properly. After installation it refuses to display reviews even though I've set it to ONLY show reviews and not purchases - it still shows purchases and no reviews. The notification format is bugged - it shows the full address of our customers (City, State and Country) even tough I've set it to only show the city - we do not sell outside our country. Had to disable it for now. Have submitted a support request, will update review later as needed.

Distinct Source

Excellent support. Question was answered and Asa resolved in a flash. The GUI of this app is the most well-polished and tidy compared to all the others I've tested (Fomo, Sales Pop). This app is far superior. For starters, it uses first name, instead of the arbitrary "Someone purchased". Excited to report back with attributable store performance metrics. 8.15.2017 Update: Just had another quick exchange with Asa and the support team. Big shoutout, these guys are very prompt and professional. Top class support and app for sure.

Interactive Life Forms Au

I've been testing this App on a few of our stores for the last two weeks, and have just added to another last night. Recently does exactly as advertised and Asa has been extremely helpful with all my questions and suggestions We're seeing an increase across the stores, and finding it definitely assists with giving customers the feeling they're on a busy store, which was what we were looking for. Being able to edit the different settings is such a bonus as well, especially for our types of stores. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new statistical tracking that has been planned to release soon as well.

Redneck Nation

I have had this ap since practically day one of it's launch , and when it was the first and only of it's type. I have to say it's genius from a marketing aspect and definitely does what it is supposed to do and that's create a sense of urgency for the customers to make a purchase also creates an excitement when they see others buying things that they also want. AWESOME support and they even helped me speed up my site and fix problems that were unrelated that we had NO idea where even happening and costing us thousands in sales because of those problems. The staff went above and beyond for us and we thank them. YOU HAVE AN ONLINE STORE? Get this ap you will thank me later. Thanks and God bless
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7