Recently 3

Recently 3

by Appifiny

Boost conversion with Recently purchased popup notifications.

Unikrn

Great app! Many options to customize to meet your needs. Great customer support, very quick to respond! Would highly recommend to others looking for an app to display your recent orders and reviews.

Sankofa Edition™

Great app and excellent customer service!

ATRANGI

Simplest app for showing sales and review info. The app interface is friendly and easy to use. The developer is very responsive for queries and was generous enough to add a requested feature immediately.

April 19, 2019

Thanks for your suggestion to change the colour of the stars in the review notifications.

I'm happy that we were able to implement your suggestion within a few hours and thanks once again for using Recently to boost sales.

Elite Fitz

This is a MUST have app for my store elitefitz.com . It shows my customers in real time, real purchases. With so many over saturated markets this is mandatory and so worth it.

I messaged with Asa today because i was having display issues and the experience was so pleasant and helpful. I even got a few bonus recommendations. Highly recommend.

Chad84

Very easy to install. Very quick. Doesn't slow the site down. Brilliant look and feel.

Housesignco Co Uk

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I don't usually leave reviews but I can't praise the app or the support enough, I got an instant response via live chat and everything was answered ASAP. They even helped me out with an issue not related to their app!

If you're thinking of installing this app then don't think twice!!!

Shop Natural Jewels

This is a great app. Saw it working on another Shopify store and had to have it! I love this app. I am telling all of my other website owner buddies about it!

Provide Products For Life

Everything about this app has been a pleasure - from the set up, to how it elegant it looks on my store, to the fantastic tech support. This is my Happy App!

Comfy And Chic Boutique

Super easy to install and use! Love the look on our site!

Qvape Ro

Update after speaking with developer: they were really helpfull and explained a few things that were not obvious and that I misunderstood about how the app works.

For example: the app doesn't show reviews posted before the app was installed - you have to enter those in manually. It only starts collecting reviews posted after it's been installed.

Thanks for the help, awesome app!

_________________________________________

Initial review:
Doesn't work properly. After installation it refuses to display reviews even though I've set it to ONLY show reviews and not purchases - it still shows purchases and no reviews.

The notification format is bugged - it shows the full address of our customers (City, State and Country) even tough I've set it to only show the city - we do not sell outside our country.

Had to disable it for now.

Have submitted a support request, will update review later as needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7