Recipe Kit

Recipe Kit

by Wait.li

Easy, beautiful & SEO friendly recipe cards on your blog posts

EnJoy It Healthy

This app is so so easy to use. I’m totally new to the Shopify world and I love this app. Patrick is amazing & provides wonderful service & is incredibly helpful.

BBQ Pit Boys

This is by far the best recipe app that exists for shopify. We've battled for a long time with shopify blogs to try to create recipes but thankfully this app solves all those issues! Highly recommend it.

June 30, 2020

Thank you Jason! You rock. So glad Recipe Kit is helping out your store with your recipes. Thanks for all your feedback and feature requests!!

Uno Casa

The app is great. UI is clear and simple. A lot of info to fit into structured data. The support is amazing, went the extra mile and solved our problem within a day

June 16, 2020

Thank you so so much Dom! So glad we were able to implement a solution for embedding the recipe cards in the middle of your store's blog posts - a feature I'm sure plenty of other store owners will be very excited to try out!

The Zero Shop

An excellent app and it does exactly what we needed it to do. Support is brilliant, we got a response within 5 minutes!

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

GREAT!

Easy to use, simple good looking design. Just how it should be!
(+ created Google Structured data for Rich cards!)

We waited long for finally having a recipe card app on Shopify App store, now here finally it is.

It works great and the developer is very motivated to continuously adding new features, like also adding recipe card to "pages" (currently it will be added to "blog pages"), and a calories calculator and video setting.

One bigger functionality would we hope for, is that the recipe cards could also work with AMP pages (we use AMP by ShopSheriff).

Since Google prefers AMP for mobile pages, it would be very beneficial. But AMP-compatibility is an issue that most apps cannot offer yet.

Thanks for all your efforts here, Patrick @ Recipe Kit

OC Wild Seafood

We are a local fresh seafood delivery service in Southern California and wanted to add seafood recipes to our site. We were looking for an app that would give us all the SEO benefits of adding structured data recipes to our site, and were so happy to find Recipe Kit! Super easy to set up and the customer service has been incredible. Patrick is friendly and very responsive! Highly recommend!

May 29, 2020

Oh wow! Thank you so much for this :) Your site is looking great, and I'm super happy that Recipe Kit is working great for you so far. Let me know if there is anything I can ever help with!

CLICK Coffee Protein

Highly recommend! The functionality of the app is awesome and it's super easy to set up. Patrick provided excellent customer service. We've set up the first 3 recipes (so far) using the Recipe Kit on our site :) https://drinkclick.com/blogs/high-protein-coffee-recipes

The Farmers Store Byron

We have just installed this ap for our Australian organic produce store. Recipe Kit is very easy to use and the recipe cards look brilliant on our site. Patrick has been very supportive and helped with an issue we had immediately. Recipes are very important for any business selling food/ingredients, this ap is well worth the monthly fee. We look forward to seeing this ap grow with our business.

May 28, 2020

Thank you so so much for this lovely review :) Really glad that Recipe Kit is helping out your business; great luck with the store and as always let me know if I can help with anything!

Spice Craze

I have been looking for a recipe card app for Shopify for years and Recipe Kit finally just fell into my lap. The modern design of the card is just what I wanted and the links and print capabilities are spot-on. I had a few quirky requests for my set-up and Patrick, the Developer, has been incredibly responsive, helpful, and super nice about it all. Not only that, but the app itself is very easy to use. You just fill in the blanks. I am now very excited to launch my site with my new recipe card capabilities.

May 28, 2020

So glad that we were able to optimize Recipe Kit for your setup! I hope your store launch goes fantastic and I'm really excited to see how we can work together to continue to improve the app and your store! Thanks so much!

Niyama™ Yoga Wellness

I have a brand of plant-based natural health supplements. I used this app to improve the look and feel of one of the recipes on my site that incorporates one of my products. It has made a HUGE difference! Easy to use (and i am not a techie by a long shot) and creates a beautiful, clean and professional looking recipe card. I'm going to switch all the recipes on the site to this format. I definitely recommend this app. I had one small question on it and the developer was back to me so quickly. Responsive and totally helpful support . 5 stars.

Previous 1