Recipe Kit

Recipe Kit | Reviews

by Bolle Apps

Beautiful, SEO optimized & shoppable blog post recipes

Naughty Nuts GmbH

We are really happy with the recipe kit app! It is easy to use and very intuitive. The recipes on our website are the most important part for us - so it hasn't been easy to find a good app since our expecations were pretty high. Still, Recipe Kit has it all. The pages look clean, there's share buttons and your customers are able to rate the recipe. Plus we are more than happy with the support! Patrick always answers on the same day, is absolutely helpful and very patient :) The support is one of the things we like the most. Everything about it is veery convenient. Highly recommended!

Zero Zen

Love this app, easy to use and looks great.. needs a few improvements & upgrades but I'm sure this app will only get better over time as the developers seem to care about making it better.. I would highly recommended this app if your site needs great looking recipes..

June 21, 2021

Thanks so much for this David! Appreciate the honest feedback. Always keen to improve the app and happy to take any feature requests and implement them as soon as I can into Recipe Kit. Let me know if you have any ideas or requests, and I'd love to work them into the app!

Thanks,
Patrick

PreppedFRESH

Using the Recipe Kit app to display my recipes on my Shopify store has been a total game-changer. Not only has it help instantly boost google indexing and rankings, but it also looks a lot more professional, and blends in perfectly with my website design. Patrick was also super responsive and helpful in the setup process, fine-tuning the layout and addressing a couple of custom requests. So pleased with the product and service, just wish I started using it earlier!

June 3, 2021

Incredible, you've put a big smile on my face with this Isabelle. Your site is a perfect representation of how I envisioned Recipe Kit looking on stores. Your recipe videos are on point and super excited for you to launch your products. PS. Your cooking Spotify playlists are an incredible idea. I'm a big fan of the Fresh Vibes one :)

kyoord

We love the app, and love the service even more. Patrick is so quick to answer any questions and offer fixes if needed. Highly recommend!

June 3, 2021

Limor, thank you so much for this. I'm in love with your store's branding of your olive oil and so happy that you enjoy using Recipe Kit. The recipes look so perfect on your site! I really appreciate your support.

Nutracelle

Recipe Kit has been an incredible app for Nutracelle. We've seamlessly moved recipes over, and thanks to the easy-to-use platform, we're getting more views plus everything just looks better! They have the best customer service and any requests we've made have been responded to promptly, and met! We're very happy.

June 1, 2021

Thank you so much, Tracy! Your site is look fantastic and that vegetarian keto taco recipe looks delicious. Adding protein powder into the ground round & seasoning makes so much sense for some extra protein! Thanks so much for using Recipe Kit :)

Melissas Produce

This is a great app with awesome customer support! Thank you Patrick for all of your help! This app is exactly what we were looking for and needed. Would definitely recommend to others.

Circle B Ranch and Marina's Kitchen

Love using this app. Any problem I have encountered Patrick gets it fixed immediately. Thank you so much.

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much Marina! Lovely working with you so far, and appreciate all your feedback. Hope you are enjoying the new shoppable recipes feature! Have a fantastic week :)

SampoornaAhara.com

We run a Whole Food Plant Based Diet. We have written over 200 recipes. Recipe Kit saves us hours of time. We now publish our recipe blogs in less than a minute. One click install. Three different themes. Publish your receipe in less than a minute. Voila! Thanks a ton. Be Blessed.

January 27, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much. Your roti recipe looks delicious (wonder where I can get jowar flour in Canada), and it seems like you already have figured out how to best optimize your recipe posts! So happy you are off to a great start, let me know if I can ever help with anything :)

La Boîte

One of the best app experiences we have had on Shopify. Patrick is incredibly responsive and creative when it comes to our requests and is constantly coming up with new features to make the app better. The app itself is rock solid, easy to use, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Can't recommend it enough to anyone looking to add recipes to their shopify store.

January 6, 2021

Absolute pleasure working with you, Christian! Your feedback is truly top-notch, and so many of the various features of Recipe Kit originated from our conversations. Thanks so much for your help and so excited to keep improving the app for your business!

GF-Naturals

This app is great. We had to import over 30 recipes from our old site to our new site. They really thought of everything. You can label the instructions by what they apply to (Ex: Cake, Icing). The layouts are very clean and professional. It's set up well for printing, other recipes apps make the person print out extra pages. It also includes keyword and SEO instructions.
The customer service is 10 stars. The app developer helped us during the holidays. Love this app. Check it out at GF-Naturals.com

December 28, 2020

Karen, thank you so much for this review! The recipes are looking great on your site and very excited to try some out as I am looking to try some more gluten free recipes in my life! Let me know if there is anything I can help with :)

Previous 1 3