Recipe Kit

Recipe Kit

by Wait.li

SEO optimized, print-friendly, and beautiful recipe cards!

La Selva Beach Spice

Awesome app and AMAZING support. Patrick is the man! So happy with the application itself but what really has me happy is the quick responses and help beyond the app. Thank you!

lollygag

This is a great app, if you have food recipes on Shopify this is a must

Support is quick and responsive, Patrick has been a great help in fixing and updating the app for us.
I have no doubt that this is the best recipe app for Shopify

August 18, 2020

Thank you Leon!! Your recipes are looking so so good, very excited for you to launch :) Keep the feature ideas coming, really appreciate it!

VPA Australia

Absolutely brilliant app, but what makes this the industry leader is the attention to detail and staying on top of industry requirements/trends. Well done guys.

August 14, 2020

Sven, thank you! The feedback and advice you've provided me has been extremely valuable and I'm excited to release some lovely new features for you in the near future :)

RiceMeUp

Finally we have a great recipe app for shopify. This app has all the features that a modern recipe cart needs.
Patrick , the developer of the app, is always there for you and he is willing to listen to your needs and solve your problems asap. He is super friendly. I am sure with continuous improvements, this app turns to one of the most popular apps in shopify.

August 5, 2020

Thanks so much for all your support and feedback Babak! I appreciate your questions and feature requests - it all helps making Recipe Kit that much better. So glad the app is working great on your Shopify store!

Lane's BBQ

This app is awesome - I'm already getting great rich snippets in my google console for our recipes. They are very responsive when getting anything resolved. I highly recommend this app for recipes.

July 17, 2020

Thank you so much Jeremy! Happy to hear the rich recipe snippets are already showing up for your recipes - which look delicious! Thanks for the support :)

EnJoy It Healthy

This app is so so easy to use. I’m totally new to the Shopify world and I love this app. Patrick is amazing & provides wonderful service & is incredibly helpful.

July 17, 2020

You are awesome Joy! Thanks so much for your support; so glad that Recipe Kit is working out great for you!

BBQ Pit Boys

This is by far the best recipe app that exists for shopify. We've battled for a long time with shopify blogs to try to create recipes but thankfully this app solves all those issues! Highly recommend it.

June 30, 2020

Thank you Jason! You rock. So glad Recipe Kit is helping out your store with your recipes. Thanks for all your feedback and feature requests!!

Uno Casa

The app is great. UI is clear and simple. A lot of info to fit into structured data. The support is amazing, went the extra mile and solved our problem within a day

June 16, 2020

Thank you so so much Dom! So glad we were able to implement a solution for embedding the recipe cards in the middle of your store's blog posts - a feature I'm sure plenty of other store owners will be very excited to try out!

The Zero Shop

An excellent app and it does exactly what we needed it to do. Support is brilliant, we got a response within 5 minutes!

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

GREAT!

Easy to use, simple good looking design. Just how it should be!
(+ created Google Structured data for Rich cards!)

We waited long for finally having a recipe card app on Shopify App store, now here finally it is.

It works great and the developer is very motivated to continuously adding new features, like also adding recipe card to "pages" (currently it will be added to "blog pages"), and a calories calculator and video setting.

One bigger functionality would we hope for, is that the recipe cards could also work with AMP pages (we use AMP by ShopSheriff).

Since Google prefers AMP for mobile pages, it would be very beneficial. But AMP-compatibility is an issue that most apps cannot offer yet.

Thanks for all your efforts here, Patrick @ Recipe Kit