Recipe Kit

Recipe Kit

From $10.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Bolle Apps
4.9
November 7, 2022

Great app for those who are non technical and want to get some SEO benefits without much effort. Patrick and team were very helpful getting it installed correctly.

Bluebird Provisions
Time spent using app: 3 days
Bolle Apps replied November 10, 2022

Thanks so much for the review, it is much appreciated. Glad we were able to get everything sorted out and your recipes showing up perfect on your store! Always here to help, let me know if I can ever do anything :)

September 1, 2022

After trying multiple recipe card plugins Recipe Kit ended up being my top choice. The pricing is reasonable and the design is very crisp. However, it could use a few more features. For example, a "related recipes" carousel at the bottom of the recipe. I'd like my visitors to explore more of my recipes before bouncing. As well, an "author bio" would be helpful so that guest writers can showcase a photo and a link to their own content.

Selo Olive Oil
Time spent using app: 9 days
Bolle Apps replied September 1, 2022

Thanks so much Martin! Happy to get you setup with a related recipes section, as we do offer that as an addon in the app. The author bio is a fantastic idea, and I'll be working on that as a feature in the coming month :) Thanks so much for the feature ideas, and so happy you are enjoying the app!

August 17, 2022

I'm not used to leave a review, but they really deserve it. and They didn't push me to do that. The recipe display is perfect, it's easy, and the most important things : 1/ top for user experience, easy to read. 2/ SEO friendly. 3/ friendly price.

Patissland
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 10, 2022

Great Recipe app and a great team behind it that helps quickly with any issues and/or new features. Highly recommended!

KPKitchen
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Bolle Apps replied August 11, 2022

Hey Kevin, thank you so much for the kind words and great review. It has been a pleasure working with you - glad we were able to get the recipe configuration working just as you intended. Thanks!!

August 8, 2022

They helped us migrate almost all existing recipes which was such a relief! Thanks for your help : ) The only thing that didn't make it over were the tags. Not the end fo the world.

EXAU Olive Oil
Time spent using app: 10 days
Bolle Apps replied August 8, 2022

So glad the recipe import worked out well! The recipe tags should have been brought over - we'd be happy to get the tags imported properly for you so everything is working perfectly! We will be in touch today and sort this out for you ASAP!