Recipe Kit

Beautiful, SEO optimized & shoppable blog post recipes

From $10.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kitcheneez Mixes & More!

I'm loving this app for adding our recipes using our mixes to our website. So easy and looks great! I appreciate the support being so easy to work with, too.

Giadzy

RecipeKit is an excellent, lightweight, easy to implement and fully featured recipe management system for Shopify. It is packed with great features, but what really sets it apart is some of the best customer service I have ever received. Their support is fast, beyond friendly and very helpful. I really wish all apps were this much of a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!! You do not need to look at any other options for displaying recipes in Shopify.

June 21, 2022

Truly can not express how happy this makes me. Thank you so much for the detailed review and for highlighting our customer service. It truly goes both ways though, and you've been an absolute gem to work with. Thank you!!

Rumi Spice

Great recipe app with amazing customer support. The new shopping feature is amazing. Ability to add your products straight to a shopping cart through the app. Genius.

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much! I'm so glad the add to cart from recipe card is making an impact, it really is such a cool feature and I'm so happy you find it useful! Really appreciate the feedback. Let me know if there is anything I can ever help with!

Centre For Cancer Nutrition

I'm only in the trial phase at this stage but this app is the business! Recipes are beautifully presented across devices and the ability for users to share and comment is something I've not had before. I can also keep the look and feel of my site by using PageFly for page layout and then easily linking to the recipe posts. So in love with Recipe Kit!

February 23, 2022

Incredible! So glad we were able to get the integration with Pagefly working. Your website, recipes, and motivation are truly inspiring and it makes me so happy that my app can help enable a site as incredible as yours! Thank you so much! Always here to help :)

Amrita Health Foods

Amazing and easy to use! Tested/validated schema, working well. Customer service was also great. Thank you!

February 23, 2022

Thank you for this review, it means a lot! I'm glad you were able to check out and verify the app's recipe rich result cards - it really is a great feature and happy that you are moving forward with the app :) Let me know if we can ever help with anything!

Growing Naturals

This app did a phenomenal job helping us to integrate a large recipe database with this new Shopify store. We had previously used WordPress and had concerns about migrating the existing recipes, as well as presenting nicely on-page (Shopify does not have the robust blog post layout and blogging functions that WP does). The Recipe Kit app solved all of our concerns and hit it out of the park (looks great, printable, SEO-friendly, and more). Their team is very responsive and helpful in communication and was open to us hiring them for additional customizations - a huge help during crunch time. Highly recommended by this owner of a creative agency, who was representing the needs of a national brand in this particular case.

February 7, 2022

Oh wow, you just put a big smile on my face :) Thank you SO much for this review. I am happy that the app is working great for the brand's recipes. Glad we were able to bulk import your recipes and optimize the printing to ensure it was working on all browsers - appreciate your communication and patience back and forth with me to get that sorted out!

Fire & Smoke Society

A brilliant extension with almost everything we needed right out of the box. Furthermore, the support team is phenomenal. Highly recommended.

January 31, 2022

Thank you so much for this review, Thad! Appreciate your feedback and glad we were able to customize the recipe card to fit your store's design needs! Appreciate it :)

Truffletopia

This is a great app which helped me get recipes on our website very easily, and we actually have some recipes being picked up by Google in their rankings. Downsides, are lack of searching capabilities, categorizing capabilities, and the ability to set a more functional layout for the "recipes" blog. Basically everything is stored in a traditional blog format, and that greatly limits the capabilities. I wish there was more functionality to have this app create a design like recipe websites use. All in all, this is a great tool for beginners to get recipes in the proper format for visibility.

January 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this constructive feedback - it really means a lot and helps so much! Absolutely understand these, and I am currently working on a better blog index layout along with a better search / filtering experience. If you'd like to test it out when I'm complete, feel free to send me an email at help@recipekit.app and I'd love to get you in the beta testing group!

kyoord

We've been using Recipe Kit for about a year now. We love the app, and love the service even more. Patrick is so quick to answer any questions and offer fixes if needed. Highly recommend!

Naughty Nuts GmbH

We are really happy with the recipe kit app! It is easy to use and very intuitive. The recipes on our website are the most important part for us - so it hasn't been easy to find a good app since our expecations were pretty high. Still, Recipe Kit has it all. The pages look clean, there's share buttons and your customers are able to rate the recipe. Plus we are more than happy with the support! Patrick always answers on the same day, is absolutely helpful and very patient :) The support is one of the things we like the most. Everything about it is veery convenient. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4