Recipe Kit

Recipe Kit

From $10.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 20, 2020

We have just installed this ap for our Australian organic produce store. Recipe Kit is very easy to use and the recipe cards look brilliant on our site. Patrick has been very supportive and helped with an issue we had immediately. Recipes are very important for any business selling food/ingredients, this ap is well worth the monthly fee. We look forward to seeing this ap grow with our business.

The Farmers Store Byron
Time spent using app: 7 months
Bolle Apps replied May 28, 2020

Thank you so so much for this lovely review :) Really glad that Recipe Kit is helping out your business; great luck with the store and as always let me know if I can help with anything!

May 20, 2020

I have been looking for a recipe card app for Shopify for years and Recipe Kit finally just fell into my lap. The modern design of the card is just what I wanted and the links and print capabilities are spot-on. I had a few quirky requests for my set-up and Patrick, the Developer, has been incredibly responsive, helpful, and super nice about it all. Not only that, but the app itself is very easy to use. You just fill in the blanks. I am now very excited to launch my site with my new recipe card capabilities.

Spice Craze
Time spent using app: 3 days
Bolle Apps replied May 28, 2020

So glad that we were able to optimize Recipe Kit for your setup! I hope your store launch goes fantastic and I'm really excited to see how we can work together to continue to improve the app and your store! Thanks so much!

Edited May 15, 2020

I have a brand of plant-based natural health supplements. I used this app to improve the look and feel of one of the recipes on my site that incorporates one of my products. It has made a HUGE difference! Easy to use (and i am not a techie by a long shot) and creates a beautiful, clean and professional looking recipe card. I'm going to switch all the recipes on the site to this format. I definitely recommend this app. I had one small question on it and the developer was back to me so quickly. Responsive and totally helpful support . 5 stars.

Niyama™ Yoga Wellness
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited July 19, 2020

We deliver fresh vegetables in Poland. This app is still very young but I can see big potential in it for our use case - we've already had some recipes on our Instagram account but that didn't necessarily convert into sales. I'm most interested in organic traffic and the integration with products on our store is brilliant! Patrick answers fast & thoroughly and makes the impression that he is genuinely interested in creating a great product. Translation capability is has been added upon my suggestion. 5 stars because I want this app to be a success!

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty