Recipe Kit

Beautiful, SEO optimized & shoppable blog post recipes

From $10.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify's #1 recipes blog post creation app.

Bluebird Provisions

Great app for those who are non technical and want to get some SEO benefits without much effort. Patrick and team were very helpful getting it installed correctly.

November 10, 2022

Thanks so much for the review, it is much appreciated. Glad we were able to get everything sorted out and your recipes showing up perfect on your store! Always here to help, let me know if I can ever do anything :)

Selo Olive Oil

After trying multiple recipe card plugins Recipe Kit ended up being my top choice. The pricing is reasonable and the design is very crisp. However, it could use a few more features. For example, a "related recipes" carousel at the bottom of the recipe. I'd like my visitors to explore more of my recipes before bouncing. As well, an "author bio" would be helpful so that guest writers can showcase a photo and a link to their own content.

September 1, 2022

Thanks so much Martin! Happy to get you setup with a related recipes section, as we do offer that as an addon in the app. The author bio is a fantastic idea, and I'll be working on that as a feature in the coming month :) Thanks so much for the feature ideas, and so happy you are enjoying the app!

Patissland

Location France

I'm not used to leave a review, but they really deserve it. and They didn't push me to do that. The recipe display is perfect, it's easy, and the most important things : 1/ top for user experience, easy to read. 2/ SEO friendly. 3/ friendly price.

KPKitchen

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great Recipe app and a great team behind it that helps quickly with any issues and/or new features. Highly recommended!

August 11, 2022

Hey Kevin, thank you so much for the kind words and great review. It has been a pleasure working with you - glad we were able to get the recipe configuration working just as you intended. Thanks!!

foodwunder

Location Germany

RecipeKit is the perfect solution to perfectly display our various baking and cooking recipes. The recipes look great, the use is super easy. Best of all, if there is a small problem, the customer support is super fast, friendly and competent. For us, there is currently no better way to display our recipes in Shopify.

July 12, 2022

Thank you Andreas for this wonderful review. Yusuf has been a rockstar helping you out with support questions, and I'm so glad the recipes are working perfect on your store!

Kitcheneez Mixes & More!

I'm loving this app for adding our recipes using our mixes to our website. So easy and looks great! I appreciate the support being so easy to work with, too.

July 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this review! So glad the app has been working well for your site. The recipes look fantastic :) PS. I just checked out your blog and saw you changed themes, so I re-setup the recipe cards so that they are showing again for your customers!

Giadzy

Time spent using app About 1 month

RecipeKit is an excellent, lightweight, easy to implement and fully featured recipe management system for Shopify. It is packed with great features, but what really sets it apart is some of the best customer service I have ever received. Their support is fast, beyond friendly and very helpful. I really wish all apps were this much of a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!! You do not need to look at any other options for displaying recipes in Shopify.

June 21, 2022

Truly can not express how happy this makes me. Thank you so much for the detailed review and for highlighting our customer service. It truly goes both ways though, and you've been an absolute gem to work with. Thank you!!

Rumi Spice

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great recipe app with amazing customer support. The new shopping feature is amazing. Ability to add your products straight to a shopping cart through the app. Genius.

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much! I'm so glad the add to cart from recipe card is making an impact, it really is such a cool feature and I'm so happy you find it useful! Really appreciate the feedback. Let me know if there is anything I can ever help with!

Centre For Cancer Nutrition

Location Australia

I'm only in the trial phase at this stage but this app is the business! Recipes are beautifully presented across devices and the ability for users to share and comment is something I've not had before. I can also keep the look and feel of my site by using PageFly for page layout and then easily linking to the recipe posts. So in love with Recipe Kit!

February 23, 2022

Incredible! So glad we were able to get the integration with Pagefly working. Your website, recipes, and motivation are truly inspiring and it makes me so happy that my app can help enable a site as incredible as yours! Thank you so much! Always here to help :)

Amrita Health Foods

Amazing and easy to use! Tested/validated schema, working well. Customer service was also great. Thank you!

February 23, 2022

Thank you for this review, it means a lot! I'm glad you were able to check out and verify the app's recipe rich result cards - it really is a great feature and happy that you are moving forward with the app :) Let me know if we can ever help with anything!

Previous 1 3 4 5