Recomailer Personalized Emails

Recomailer Personalized Emails

by Wordsense

Email your customers with personalized selections of products

Ruggedmandepot

Great app. Online sales of our male bracelet really boosted from this sale.

Gigglesgear

Amazing. This is better then mailchimp if you ask me! Now we dont have to do mailings anymore. it randomly picks products and places into weekly emailings. We have reclaimed at least $600 in sales from our old customers that only ordered once and never came back Thanks to Recomailer! Thanks for making a great App! www.GigglesGear.com

Sensoryedge

Daniel is very proactive and helpful. He went above and beyond helping me match the email message to my site. Within a few minutes of sending out our first batch of emails, we got an order that paid for the first few months of the app and beyond.

Topkidsfashion

Excellent app! Very easy to use. Your campaign is set up in minutes and off you go. Support is also topnotch. I've asked for a translation fix and they fixed it in no time. Keep up the good work guys!

Shu Wish

Email marketing doesn't really work for us, however its not the app's fault. App works quite well. If anything more customization options would earn 5 stars ;)

Vietees

Great app! My store gets sales when having just installed this app some days.

Tim And Ted

Good App, Helps keep the attention of customers after purchase.

Hsiendai

This is a very good app to remarket your customers.

Hbnore

Very useful app. Has brought many customers back and made sales. The idea behind it is cool.

Dakota Nature Art

works easily, set up was smooth. And it has great stats. It's a great tool for our growth