Recomailer Personalized Emails

Recomailer Personalized Emails

by Wordsense

Email your customers with personalized selections of products

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app! Easy to install and set up! Highly recommend!

Pure Hearts International

Wow! That was REALLY EZ to install and set up! Liked the test email I received a lot!

Good app! :)

Funky Moose Records

It took a bit of time for the app to start generating orders, but for a free app, it's worth every penny!

Chuckit Uk

Having used their other app, 'Recomatic Related Products', I knew these guys were pretty switched on and I wanted to give this a go.

Emailing clients often is a necessity and automatically emailing them with something useful is a big bonus that helps keep your brand in mind.

We are a small, family business but this app generated 31 orders and about £900 worth of trade purely from the first email sent on a Sunday evening. So far, this is an excellent result.

Luxurias

A great app and great customer support!

Bitter Root Detroit

The app is very easy to set up and tailor to the look of your shop. I needed a little help formatting an issue, and was promptly given assistance. But more importantly, the app WORKS. Each time an email goes out, sales come in. The stats page allows you to see opens, clicks, PURCHASES, and opt outs. What more could you ask for?

Coloraddicted Com

A few days ago I wrote my first 5-star review of Recomailer. Today I wrote to them to ask them for their help on a technical issue. They solved my problem by tweaking their software to suit my needs and replied to me within 2 hours from the time I sent them my first email. They are the BEST !!!
_________________________________________________________________

Excellent app that really makes my life so much easier. It's a must have if you want to automate bringing your customers back again and again without having to move a finger ! A no brainer in terms of setup. Outstanding service, as well. I emailed them and they replied immediately giving me options to choose from which they incorporated in their platform in no time ! What more could I ask for ? Thank you, Daniel and team !!!

Bariatricpal

Fantastic app! Received orders after every campaign and we just launched 30 days ago. Simple, easy and profitable!!

Lookbook Boutique

Really easy to install and really easy to set up a modern professional looking email template. You can change the design of your email each week or create a set and forget template and let it software do it all for you. A great addition to your businesses suite of customer email programs, I highly recommend it

Pheromones

Truly an excellent app! Takes all the work out of sending emails and when to send. Makes a huge difference in sales. EVERY store needs Recomailer!