Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Glood.AI

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

MonPointDeVente

Très bonne application, facile à intégrer. De plus l'équipe de développement est vraiment très réactive. Demande d'ajout de fonctionnalité réglée en moins d'une heure. Merci pour votre travail !

Cutting Edge Power

Awesome, very nice app.

Herogameszone

The customer service was excellent and super fast!! They helped me to make sure the app was working properly and answered detailed questions! I am really recommended this App!

Meu Cantinho de Tricô

Ótimo app, precisei modificar algo para combinar mais com a minha loja e foi feito de imediato. Eu recomendo este aplicativo.

Ipoh Fresh Flower

Fast Responding!! They helped me to make sure the app was working properly and answered detailed questions!

Eveline Wear

Great app, the team is also wonderful and very reactive.
will help you massively improve your average order value, which, in turn, will make your business grow bigger and faster.
Thanks Team , thanks Harshul.

3dprintershub

Κοσμηματοπωλείο Goldy

Excellent customer service!!
Helpful, fast to respond and very communicative.
I suggest this application.

Qlassico

Harshul was very helpful and friendly. Upon receiving my feedback, he promptly replied to my question and guided me step by step to customise the app! Really appreciate this and would definitely recommend this app!

Giovannie's Originals

I am an art business that sells art prints, screensaver and paintings and this app has definitely helped me show people products that I would like them to see.
Amazon has a feature where you can scroll down and see recommended products and here you can do that exact same thing. The customer service is very personable and and accommodating. I will admit the mechanics are a bit confusing at first but you shouldn't hesitate to contact them. They reply very fast and are there for you when you need them. I have had them installed for about a month now and I went over quota due to the holidays with their "automatic recommendations". The problem there was that it paired products based on keywords (I assume) and it didn't quite match the product the were looking at.
I had contacted customer support and they told me where to go to manually customize the recommendations which was perfect for me. Considering I want people to see certain products if they are looking at one design. They were nice enough to DOUBLE my quota without charging me a dime. What other app does this?
I believe I'll be sticking around for a while and it seems they are working on making it easier to navigate their app so it will be great to see what they come up with. It works as intended unlike a few others I have tried. If you want to see how it looks just go to my store giovanniesoriginals.com and click on a product and scroll down to the bottom to see how well it works.