Personalized Recommendations

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Personalized Recommendation related products recommended product

E-Babylon Shop

Great and quick assistance, very useful app, the free plan is awesome and very generous I recommend it!

Divatress

I wanted an app that would allow me to add multiple cross sell/upsell sections to my site. This app is amazing and just what I've been looking for. The AI is great with the recommendations but I'm still able to set manual recommendations as well. This is really a powerful app with so many built in features. The pricing structure is totally reasonable unlike many other similar apps.

The support has been TOP NOTCH! I really can't say enough. I highly recommend this app!

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much. We am so glad that you liked our application. We will continue to improve it even further and provide the best possible support!

activx-store

Though I haven't used it much, it looks to be really good. Clean, intuitive UI, good documentation, generous free plan. Recommended.

SuperPhoneGadget

Just free try and don't expect that good! But it really a Good app! Their technical support is great and really help me to solve my problems. Recommend to you!

August 14, 2019

Thank you for such encouraging words. We always strive to provide best service to our esteemed customers.

DYKE & DEAN

Not had a chance to test the app fully as only just installed - but the customer support has been absolutely brilliant! All working and looking good.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your encouraging words. We'll continue to add features to help our customers succeed.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next