Recommended Product – Sales

himher
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Autoketing replied January 12, 2023

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

Regards

January 9, 2023

great easy application and customisation onto our website. any issues sorted out straight away.
perfect app for what we wanted

Poole Harbour Watersports
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Autoketing replied January 9, 2023

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

December 14, 2022

amazing app and great and fast customer service. Thx you guys. I recommend this app for all business owner

Justin Inflation
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
Autoketing replied December 14, 2022

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,

December 6, 2022

The team of this app is amazing! I had some issues with app but they helped very fast! Recommending this for everyone!! Love it.

visomprogom
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Autoketing replied December 6, 2022

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

November 23, 2022

The staff were really helpful and responded very fast! They helped me every time I had asked for it!

Suki Dakara
Time spent using app: 9 days
Autoketing replied November 23, 2022

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

October 25, 2022

We installed this app to display recommendation products within the product page.
At first, it was displayed below the footer, so I asked to change the display location, then they kindly accepted.
This app is provided for free and the quality is very good.

dee doo dah
Japan
Time spent using app: 2 days
Autoketing replied October 26, 2022

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

September 29, 2022

Very useful program, runs very stable and I use some of the free features to allow my users to find the products they need faster

milliedition
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
Autoketing replied September 29, 2022

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

September 17, 2022

A useful app. I use some basic functions and feel good. Thank you.
Everything is ok, I only hope this app can display some reviews below each products.

ZiZoou Store - Streetwear
Vietnam
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied September 17, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

August 11, 2022

This is a great app! It runs smoothly and does what it's supposed to. Great thing to add to your store which will make shopping for your customers easier!

ilyrika
Time spent using app: 6 days
Autoketing replied August 11, 2022

Best Regards,

August 8, 2022

Great, it seems to be increasing sales on my website.
Would recommend, easy to set up and use. :) <3

Lana-Rose Fashion
Time spent using app: 21 days
Autoketing replied August 8, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks