Reviews (495)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy integration, and range of features that enhance business processes and social media presence. It's noted for its affordability, with some free features. The customer support team is praised for their quick responses and helpfulness, with an integrated online chat for immediate problem-solving. Merchants also value the community-focused approach for suggesting and voting on updates. The app is recognized for its easy setup process and ability to set up affiliates and referrals, eliminating the need for manual coding.

June 19, 2024

Multiple times somebody has used this app to create fraudulent click funnels to produce their own affiliate commission and Recomsale doesn't seem willing to investigate for me. Poor communication, long delays in responses, and overall negligence in preventing this type of behavior is a big concern.

I have been working for days to try to get a member of Recomsale's team to produce logs to see who turned automatic approval for affiliates on and off. They did this to allow a certain account to be approved and this cost my company money.

Stain & Seal Experts Store
About 1 year using the app
July 10, 2024

great customer service as well response time very quickly.

Gotraka
8 months using the app
June 4, 2024

There is no translate feature, so I had to do this myself. And when I set up the features I found out that the system doesn't support 2 different commission/discount campaigns. You can't have a 10% commission + discount campaign for your influencers, while having a 5% commission + discount campaign for affiliates...

Also, when someone gets invited by a friend, they will receive a randomized discount code, which in default can not be combined with product discounts, and support says they can't change the default. Which is super odd for a "discount software". So you will need to manually adjust this every single time a randomized discount code will be generated for a "potential customer". I would assume that businesses will lose a lot of money, since many customers will simply just leave if the discount code doesn't seem to work.

Flouer
Netherlands
27 days using the app
May 23, 2024

It was great customer support from Donna. Instantly done. I need to wait for app performance.

Chefio
Bahrain
27 days using the app
April 21, 2024

I started to use this app today(21/04/2024), since they have quick customer care everything is fine

NSHIFA Store
Rwanda
April 23, 2024

Just worked with Donna, she was super speedy with a request I had to remove the logo. Worked like a charm. So far so good, although my store is still not up and running, still in testing phase.

Mar Y Sol Swim
6 days using the app
June 10, 2024

very easy to use quick customer support as well

ALUXEFIT
May 12, 2024

Support contacted me in 3 minutes after asking a question on a Sunday.

They are truly great

Vivida
Romania
July 1, 2024

Quick accurate reply with clear directions. Thank you

RejoiceHealth
South Africa
12 days using the app
June 12, 2024

Affiliate Marketing has been a game-changer for FunnyLovelyGifts. Integrating it with Shopify was seamless, even without technical skills. The platform's vast network of affiliates has expanded my reach significantly. The provided marketing tools, like tracking links and promotional banners, are highly effective. Detailed reports help me optimize my strategies, and timely payments keep affiliates motivated. Overall, RecomSale has been invaluable in boosting my store's visibility and sales through a well-managed affiliate network.

Funny Lovely Gifts