Reviews (497)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy integration, and range of features that enhance business processes and social media presence. It's noted for its affordability, with some free features. The customer support team is praised for their quick responses and helpfulness, with an integrated online chat for immediate problem-solving. Merchants also value the community-focused approach for suggesting and voting on updates. The app is recognized for its easy setup process and ability to set up affiliates and referrals, eliminating the need for manual coding.

Edited November 2, 2023

So far, I like it. It's fairly easy to use and setup. Customer support is fast and ready to assist you however you need, thanks Kath! I'm excited to see how well this works with my store.

Editing to say: It's been a few weeks since installing the app and I'm still enjoying it for the most part. My issue so far is that I can't pay my affiliates through the app. I'm having to find a workaround to get them paid because there's not a paypal integration, or any other payment option, yet. If there's another way to do it through the app, I'm missing it completely.

CaJoSe Natural
21 days using the app
August 5, 2023

havent tried it cant say but I will definately give it a go.never really been good at marketing so I could use a little help.

pullindeep
About 1 month using the app
November 21, 2023

I am very impressed with this app and I like it for now. i hope this won't change

Beventi
Poland
2 months using the app
Edited August 7, 2023

Assistenza super veloce e competente. Donna è stata gentilissima e mi ha aiutato a risolvere un problema.
L'unica cosa che manca è il metodo di pagamento "buono regalo" o "crediti del negozio" per pagare le commissioni agli affiliati che sarebbe molto utile.
Solo per questo metto 4 stelle ma se lo aggiungerete avrete le 5 stelle!!!

Diva Natura
Italy
3 months using the app
October 12, 2023

So far the customer service is great and it seems like the set up is pretty simple. I will be back to inform if I actually make any sells because at that point I'd be so excited I have to tell someone lol

The Oasis
6 minutes using the app
October 10, 2023

service clientele rapide

Cuisine du Domaine
12 days using the app
September 20, 2023

simple easy and straight forward so far.

Tristen's Variety and Electronics
6 minutes using the app
October 25, 2023

a l'air bien mais une traduction française serait au top

Le Rudis
France
About 2 months using the app
Edited June 8, 2023

Ich bin vollkommen zufrieden mit dem Programm und vorallem mit dem Kundenservice. Einen Stern Abzug gibt es allerdings, da man das Portal noch nciht ganz nach seinen Wünschen optisch anpassen kann.

Naughty Necklace
Germany
7 months using the app
Channelwill replied June 12, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your satisfaction with our program and customer service. We also understand your desire to customize the portal according to your preferences. We will take note of your suggestion and work towards implementing it in future updates.

July 17, 2023

I there customer service is awesome with great feature App, i really want to thank to the developer who create this app.

The Lazy Fashion
India
3 months using the app
Channelwill replied July 24, 2023

It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with our app's customer service and features. Developers play an important role in creating user-friendly and efficient apps, and it's wonderful to hear that their hard work is appreciated. Thank you for sharing your feedback!