ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

That's poppin

this app works perfectly and it is super easy to install, upsells are converting very well, and the customer support is super friendly and helpful.
love the app so far.
100% recommend it

March 23, 2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We hope you'll be able to upsell your customers post purchase with our app!

NUVNIC

Just installed. Support on facebook chat with Eric was fast. Solve the minor issue that I've overlooked. Hope to see some results soon. Cheers!

March 21, 2019

Eric here, thank you so much for the great feedback! 🙏

Funky Moose Records

Be careful how you set this thing up! The first order we received with the app active was cancelled because the (smart) customer just applied the shown discount code to duplicate his order and requested a cancellation for the first.

Go over all of the settings before you go live, including the ones in the "General" tab.

That, however, does show that people pay attention to what's shows on the thank you page. I see this app having a positive ROI in no time!

Plus, I received a message from the owner personally and we had a great chat. A+!

March 21, 2019

What a great review! Thank you for the feedback about the onboarding process. We'll make sure to add better instructions for people who're just starting out with our app :)

DOMAGRON

Some minor 'bugs' with the collections widget, but other than that, looks like a great app. We'll see over time how add-on conversions progress.

WOW what an awesome review! Thank you so much! 🙏

Would you mind shooting us an email at admin@stilyoapps.com and let us know about the bugs so we can fix it?

You can also use the live chat inside the app or call +1-307-226-8188 at any time.

PeauParfaite™

Superbe application, simple à utiliser et si jamais vous avez des questions, le support direct par messenger est très réactif, je recommande cette app pour vos shops !

March 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Good luck with our app and we're always here if you need us! ;)

The Creature Getup

Awesome app, I really do love it. It was very easy to set up and activate, no coding needed. I am looking forward to seeing how it converts for me.

March 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your great review! We're sure you'll be able to upsell your customers using our app :)

Chasen Designz

Im already in love with this app its easy to use, free and very effective for increasing average order value

March 19, 2019

What a great review! thank you so much 🙏 We hope it'll help you increase you average order value :)

Les Radieuses

Great customer service, thanks to Eric

March 19, 2019

Great customer! thank you so much for your review! 🙏

I Adore my baby

This app was easy to set up. Just started using it but I hope it will be as awesome as I imagined.

March 19, 2019

We wish you'll come back after getting good results and update your review ;)

Ultimate Safety Bag™

Really a good app, and the people in the customer service are helping very well and quick ! A real pleasure !

March 18, 2019

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for your positive feedback ;)