ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by StilyoApps

Post Purchase Sweet Upsell Funnel & Thank You Page Tracking

Stylezzle

First time using this app and I will say the customer service is great. Vladimir helped me in all the process and was friendly and professional.

November 27, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review🙏 Our team is always ready to help😎

CareEssentials Shop

Very good app with a proper support. Vladimir helped me with my issue and i believe that they will help as well in the future. Recommend.

November 27, 2021

Chroma

The app looks phenomenal, but no app good without a great team behind it; ReConvert's customer service is top notch, I don't know how they do it but I always hear back from them super fast!! Recommended app, take your time looking at all the helpful videos they provide.

The Spray Source

AWESOME app and customer service! Anton was a huge help and VERY fast. The app is great for user experience and adding revenue!

God Gifted Humanly Perfected LLC

I had a question about using the app and Anton gave me clear and concise instructions. love the customer service and the app!

Teacher Happies

I'm not going to lie, I was super confused initially, but the help team is amazing! They have answered all of my questions with images to help me understand the widgets. I am actually moving items that have been sitting!

November 26, 2021

Thank you for your review🙏 We built the app. specifically for your convenience😎

Ride Proud Clothing

A little fantastic App. Unobtrusive to customer yet effective, with great customer support that reply on the chat, not via email.

Sotto il Mantello COVID

Credetemi, è la migliore App per Up-Sell e Cross-Sell. Fa di tutto ed il supporto è impeccabile, preciso e istantaneo.
Consigliatissima. Vale tutti soldi che spendi anche se all'inizio non spendi niente.

Thank you for your review 🙏 Wish you even more sales😎

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

As soon as it is installed, it has already increased a sale, exceptional. Easy to install and configure, we hope to continue like this

Thank you for your review 🙏 Wish you even more sales😎

The Organised Auto

Just started using this and the customer service is great. Looking forward to getting more sales. This is great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 270 271