RecoverMyCart , 440 reviews

4.7

Merchants find this app effective for recovering abandoned carts, leading to notable sales boosts. They value its simplicity, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. Features like automated emails and customization options save time and enable personalized customer interaction. The app's performance is highly praised, with some recovering significant sales. Support is quick and helpful, and the app is seen as cost-effective, often self-financing through recovered revenue. The ability to send multiple follow-up emails is also appreciated.

September 1, 2016

I love this app. Wish I had discovered it before --- thanks to Shopify's support chat I learned about it. Thanks! I highly recomend it.

Nuubia
Over 3 years using the app
January 6, 2017

We started off slow with Abandoned Cart and now we have just expanded what we trust them with. Great service and excellent support, stunning interface that makes campaigns so easy, really pleased with the service and some excellent results. Could do with glitch reporting.

Istome Co Uk
Over 3 years using the app
June 12, 2016

The functionality looks good but I can't change the email address for test emails...

Speedometerofficial
Over 1 year using the app
December 29, 2016

Clean interface and easy to use. I've had some good success in order recovery with this app

Grace Parkour Clothing
About 1 year using the app
Edited November 8, 2018

At the beggining, I had some issues with the app and the support team knew how to solve the problem. The app is working properly now. I recommend this app!

Light And Bubble
Switzerland
About 1 year using the app
November 1, 2016

Nice App. Visual email is a very good idea.
It still needs to able translation for other languages from English, because people will click only if they feel the email is about us (not a foreign standard service).
With this, the app will be great ! Thank you !

Un Sourire De Bouddha
France
8 months using the app
December 7, 2016

This app was easy to install, set up and has already generated several hundred dollars in Abandoned Cart recovery. Great job and worth the $9 / month charge.

Saltgyspy
8 months using the app
January 5, 2017

Great but needs reporting capability

Hand Held Legend
7 months using the app
September 30, 2016

Just installed, very easy. Can't wait to see the results..

Tony LTM ENDEAVORS.

Ltm Endeavors Gifts
6 months using the app
Edited August 20, 2020

The persistent cart function is missing and cannot be used. No one responded to the email to the customer service. Very bad experience. I hope I can reply to my question.

PopVictoria
China
6 months using the app
Marsello replied August 27, 2020

Hey, thanks for your review. We've tried a couple of times to reach out to you but we're not sure you're seeing our emails. From the looks of things, you can't create a customer account from your store - The persistent cart feature uses the customer account to show their cart when they are logged in on different devices. If you enable customer accounts, it should work.