4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for implementing a subscription model due to its user-friendly interface, robust customization, and smooth recurring payments process. It's praised for its efficiency, reliability, and exceptional customer support. A standout feature is the ability for customers to manage their own subscriptions. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and willingness to provide detailed assistance, including video calls. The app's free plan is also appreciated as a cost-effective solution.

January 3, 2024

I just had the very best customer service experience! The agent replied to me right away and went above and beyond to help diagnose my problem. Not only that, she took the time to remain on the call and assist me further to ensure my issue was entirely resolved. I highly recommend and am very pleased with the service I received!

Pretty Happies
About 1 month using the app
January 16, 2024

This platform is a solid choice for those looking for a straightforward and effective integration. The pricing options are appealing, especially for new businesses, offering flexibility for future growth.

One World
10 days using the app
April 9, 2024

I was very pleased with the prompt, helpful and live support!

Lionseed Bookstore & Learning Commons
7 months using the app
January 6, 2024

I had a very specific need for my meal delivery company that no other subscription apps were able to help me with. I needed weekly customizations to customers orders. I got an immediate response from customer service when I reached out. We worked together on a solution for my business that was able to help me finalize my website. I highly recommend this subscription app and I'm glad I found them.

Hudson Meal Co
2 days using the app
November 30, 2023

customer support has been great in dealing with any issues ive had so far, in a very prompt and effective manner. the app itself is straight forward to use, and has several customisable features, making adding subscription options to a website easy.

Pablo's Pawfectionary
4 months using the app
November 22, 2023

We had a conflict with one of Shopify's themes and the Casa plugin. Turns out it was an issue with the theme code and not with Casa at all. Their customer support still helped me sort out the issue, and even edited my theme code to make it work. They went above and beyond.

OvercomersJournal
About 2 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Wonderful help. Everything I needed from Bobby!

North Georgia Pecan Company
7 days using the app
February 4, 2024

Amazing customer service , very easy to work with. So much help with creating my subscription option. Highly reccomended!

BannerPrints
About 1 hour using the app
January 18, 2024

Purvi was so helpful and poped up right when I needed help. I'm so grateful that you offer a starter plan that I can try for free. Excited to grow with this app.

Badami & Co
27 minutes using the app
January 14, 2024

Great service! I sent an email on a Sunday morning of a holiday weekend and was on a Google chat 5 minutes later. I love partners who work as hard as we do.

Profi Nasal Spray