Seamless Shopify Integration
Beautifully designed to integrate seamlessly with your products, cart, checkout, and customer accounts, and order flow. It just works!
Built to Scale
Designed with Shopify Plus & Enterprise stores in mind. It's truly limitless subscriptions. When you're ready to scale, so are we.
Your Customers Will Love It!
Give subscribers the flexibility and control they'll love and deserve. Pause, edit, swap, skip, add-to, update... It's their subscription!
About Bold Subscriptions
Trusted by over 100,000+ merchants and an official Shopify PLUS solution.
- The Premium Shopify subscription box app for selling PHYSICAL products, and the ONLY app to allow subscriptions on individual products, a mixed cart (one-time and recurring) or an entire cart!
- More features than any other Subscription app! Lock down your frequency rules or give customers full control of how often orders ship, when they end, if they're a gift, etc...
- Customers can manage, edit, pause, skip, update and add-to existing orders! The MOST ROBUST customer portal of any subscription app!
The Bold Subscriptions app is the easiest way to add a beautiful, powerful subscription program to your Shopify store.
FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
Your customers will love the control and flexibility they have over their subscriptions. They can pause, edit, add-to, update, change billing info, address, swap products, skip shipments and so much more! Their subscription will automatically recharge at whichever interval you choose, providing a steady source of recurring payment revenue.
SOME FEATURES THAT MAKE BOLD SUBSCRIPTIONS UNIQUE
- Sell subscriptions on single products OR the entire cart
- Customers can manage everything about their subscription in their admin
- Offer Subscribe only, or one-time & subscription options on products
- Inventory Forecasting - See how much inventory you need to fill orders in upcoming weeks/months
- Global subscription price & product update options
- Customers can add products to existing subscriptions
- Full design and language control
- Robust Analytics & Reports
- Powerful exports. Need to email everyone with a subscription to a specific product, or who tried to cancel their order? No problem!
- Email notifications when you have low inventory for upcoming subscriptions
- Set fixed shipping date every month, or flexible based off when customer orders
- Compatible with all major payment gateways
SUBSCRIPTION BUY BUTTON
Embed a button or use a link to sell your subscriptions anywhere! Another site, email, social media, blogs etc.
Offer a unique discount on the first shipment and then switch to regular for the 2nd onward. Or automatically discount after X amount of shipments to encourage retention.
Automatically switch products on the 2nd shipment. Great for sample sizes, or for the kit and then switch the consumables.
Let customers build their box (great for meal plans) and then edit each month before a cut-off date.
BULK DISCOUNT CODES
Create thousands of randomized or sequential coupon codes for special promotions, emails etc.
When customers try to cancel their subscription, give them a drop-down of options why, and then offers to keep them. Swaps, discounts, shipment skips etc
- All major payment gateways,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 60-day free trial
Subscribe and Save
Prepaid, Gift, Convertible Subscriptions
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1053 reviews
Most recent reviews
3.5 out of 5.
Solid product, good customer service.
However, we've had several issues with recurring orders not going through - even though it's setup correctly in the backend. Bold has had to manually make sure the orders recur, which is not good because it doesn't give us confidence that as we scale, this will be a reliable service.
Additionally, they only allow credit cards for recurring payments: No paypal, No apple pay or any of the dozens of other payment methods that users come to expect. Issuing refunds and issuing discounts and managing everything has to be done via their app, and not shopify. So if you have products that are not recurring, it create duplicative work and gets confusing.
At the end of the day this is a great option if you're just starting out and need to get a recurring revenue stream going. But, I'd hesitate to trust it if we're doing tens of thousands in MRR or ARR. That being said, if you get to that point it should be fairly trivial to build a robust system yourself anyway.
Quince and Co
This app has one job: Facilitate subscriptions. We launched our subscription service yesterday morning. Many customers were charged multiple times, some up to five. Many are justifiably furious at us. First Bold tried to blame the merchant account, then Shopify, and now they just won't call us back or email us. They have offered no solutions. Basically a shrug of the shoulders is what we've received. Complete joke.
Danske Instagram Likes & Followers
Cody for the win! really helpful and easy to talk to staff. much appriciated! Lovey, just lovely !!