Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

Roo Skincare

Had a very easy install thanks to Simran from Bold's support team. This app has all of the features that our brand is looking for, would recommend!

MatiMade.

Priyanka was very helpful! I love the live chat option so I can get my issues resolved fast and efficiently.

Oikonomia Coffee

Gaurav from customer support was super helpful. He helped me customize theme code so the colors matched my store theme and even showed me how I can change it myself if I want to in the future. 10/10 experience!
UPDATE: Jericho from customer support is also super nice and helpful! 10/10! These employees need a bonus or raise!

Filter Wiz

Priyanka was great and very helpful with implementing the app! She was quick and tested everything for me. Have not used the app yet.

Broadway Coffee Roasters

great app, very simple to use
The support team very helpful and sorted my issue quickly will be signing up for sure.

BabaCoffee

Gaurav was amazing at tech support. So helpful with all types of questions. The platform is great and the support is better! This will definitely help our company succeed!

ChampionCoffeeCompany

I have not used the app yet, but the customer service so far has been incredible! Waiting for them to install my app and then i can give better feedback

CoroAid

Although have not yet used Bold because there was a failure in integration between shopify and bold, i have spoken to customer service and they were of tremendous help. very passionate team Update: Integration was 100% successful thanks to the Bold team; thanks!
10/10 recommend.

Healthspan Store

Email support was helpful and solved my problem during setup, including a link to videos for my next steps. (Thanks, Taylor.) I'm looking forward to trying out the app in more detail during the trial period...

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that we were able to solve your problem. If you ever need any assistance with set up we would be happy to help!

Organix Life.com

Set up is really confusing then the videos are short and really not helpful. They want $60 a month? I cant even reach help. I'm trying to run a business and the only communication is email. Dont spend your money!!!!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7