Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

Pawppy

My boy Nil was the best help. I appreciate his help so much. I dont know what i have done without him

June 18, 2021

Appreciate the review. Kudos has been passed along to Nir. Thanks for choosing Bold.

DLP Designs

The app has some features that could be better but the support is great. I have worked with Gagandeep, Chelsea and Guarav and they have all been amazing!

June 15, 2021

Appreciate the review! Kudos have been passed on to Gagandeep, Challi, and Gaurav.

The Crafty DIYer

Customer service live chat was great. got everything I needed. The only downside is I had to wait for each question to be answered. Possibly serving multiple people at once. Other than that Gagandeep was pleasant and knowlegeble!

June 15, 2021

Thank you for the review! Kudos will be passed along to Gagandeep.

CHC Direct

This is a simple app to make subscriptions on my website The help center is wonderful for quick reliable solutions and help, especially Gagandeep .

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review! Kudos have been passed along to Gagandeep.

The Colombian Coffee Bar & Roastery

Great functionality! Definitely a game-changer. Support is always helpful and quick to respond. If you need to have recurring payments in your products, this is the app for you

June 8, 2021

Appreciate the kind words! Thanks for choosing Bold.

Mainstreet Collection Online

Great app and customer service is on point! Always happy to help and quick with a resolution! Shout out to Jericho!

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so thrilled that Jericho was there to provide you with the help the you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold.

The Anime Chest

i really love these guy! they have the best customer support team ive ever reached out to. theyre always ready to help with any customizations or instructions. thanks guys!

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! It's always a pleasure that we can assist you, we are always happy and ready to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!!

OISELLE

Have had nothing but issues with this app, half the customers that are buying subscriptions aren't showing up and when we reach out for support they just offer to add them manually with no response as to when they will do this or why they aren't showing up. Two months later and still no answers or attempts to help.

Nancy Thomas Gallery

I am brand new to Bold. I'm eager to get it up and running. I had some initial problems with set up but GUARAV stuck with it until it was resolved. Earlier, the onboarding team of Colin was very helpful too. He was with another person and I apologize I can not remember her name but I got the impression she may have been the supervisor) While I have not had a test run with sales yet, so far this has been a pleasant experience. I'll update as we being to make sales.

Embrew

The app is well designed, but very limited in what it can do without paying for custom coding. However, customer service is AMAZING! I've worked with a few agents, but Gagandeep was the best. She helped me resolve an issue that took a bit of back and forth with the team, but she hung in there with me until my issue with subscription frequency display was resolved. I'm happy with the app so far in it's basic form, but would love to see an out-of-the-box capability of building your own box with customers without a ton of extra coding work.

May 31, 2021

Appreciate the kind words, they will be passed along to Gagandeep. Your feedback is heard, and will go towards adding functionality and features to our Subscriptions V2 App going forward. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16