Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Famous IRL

The javascript file for this app is way too massive, destroyed our search ranking just by installing. I didn't even get the app set up, and it's going to take our site months to recover from.

October 25, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Bold Subscriptions, as with most applications, does need to add some code to your theme in order to provide the subscription functionality. The code is optimized for fast load times and shouldn't impact your store negatively. If you're willing, our team would love to work with you to resolve any issue you're having.

BIOLOGEN

Mohammed was extremely helpful in setting this up for me and it looks great and works well! I am really happy with it!

October 20, 2022

Reviews like yours make our day—thank you for taking the time to write in! We are always here to support you with anything you need. Thank you for choosing Bold!

RareMunchiez

Would give 0 stars if I could. Terrible app, terrible support, they have made a mess of my store and cost me so much $. Their "developers" are clowns and their customer support is a joke they will only tell you pre-scripted answers. DO NOT USE ANY APP FROM BOLD. The apps will never work and when they don't they will just blame it on your theme, other apps, the weather, or any other random stupid excuse they can think of

October 17, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive experience so far. Our goal is to help you succeed. I have checked in with our support team and can confirm our team is actively working with you to find a solution that works for your store’s needs. We thank you so much for all of your patience.

Decadent Decaf Coffee Company

I like the idea of Bold as a service though they have quite a number of improvements to be made. We have a few other websites that use different subscription services and Bold is the weakest. The support on Bold needs to be improved significantly. It's hard to know where you stand and moving away from email support to a hard-to-find ticket system hasn't improved this. Bold Subscription V2 is ok if you have a simple subscription process which we have. There are a number of issues with the app itself though this will depend on the use case. I'll provide one example. If you have a Condition based product with variables and different price points for each variable under the same product type the subscription discount won't change with the variable. It's like the logic only loads with the product on page load but doesn't dynamically change when your product variables are selected. I'm an optimist and hope that these bugs can be ironed out in time before I build up the motivation to move everything over to Recharge Or Native. Frazer.

October 17, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Feedback like yours is much appreciated as it allows us to review our procedures and look for ways to improve. Thank you for choosing Bold!

1915 Farm

I migrated from v1 to v2 thinking it would be better. It was horrible. It is worse than v1. Run away from this subscription app, it will only cause you headache as you scale your business.

October 4, 2022

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive experience. Your feedback helps us determine areas for improvements and motivates us to do better.

BRASSYBRA

Good customer service! Easy integration. Wish it was a bit more customizable but so far it's going well for us.

October 4, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your feedback. Reviews like yours help us determine which features are important to you. Thanks so much for choosing Bold!

Ginger, Grapefruit & Rosemary

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

After I gave BOLD a 1 star review based on the service they gave me and the 'known limitations' that are not clearly identified anywhere on the app detail page or support page and after spending way too much of my life trying to get the stupid app loaded on to my Shopify site... they requested that I remove my rating. Here is my official response... Hi there. I understand you want me to change my rating. But my issue goes beyond a ‘known limitation’ in your sales channel app. You are offering a subscription based service for $50/month in Shopify and not only can I not ring that up on my POS, my customers are unable to select ‘Pick Up’ or ‘Delivery’. Which in our case is a deal breaker. When I signed up for BOLD these ‘known limitations’ were not fully disclosed prior to me purchasing the app, nor were they made clear to me before I spent a GIANT amount of time setting this up in Shopify... only to find out that all my hard work is null and void because the app isn't compatible to Shopify. (Let's call a spade a spade shall we?) I hope you understand my frustration. We would like a full refund for the money we have spent thus far. As for the time I've lost trying to make this work we'll just call that a wash. If I receive a full refund and you make a good faith effort to disclose your 'known limitations' in your app description I will consider ‘removing’ the rating.

October 4, 2022

Thank you for your honest review. Feedback like yours helps us understand and improve the way we communicate with our merchants. At this time, known limitations can be found on our Help Center for Shopify feature compatibility and more. We will certainly take your feedback to investigate how this can be improved. I can confirm our team has reached out to you and is waiting on your reply to assist you in anyway they can.

Kickback Coffee

Time spent using app About 1 year

The live chat option with the Bold team is amazing. I needed help with changing something on our website for some time, and thanks to Kelsey my problem is no more. She was efficient, polite and able to direct me so well. So thank you Kelsey!

August 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you were able to get the support you needed with Kelsey. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Koffee Kult

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We switched from Bold V1 to V2 1.5 years ago. Never the promised upgrades, never the transfer of V1 customers to V2. Now this app starts sending customers 3 products and charging for 1. Bold has lost our company a lot of money and has poor support. We have moved on. We moved on to another solution.

August 24, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that we fell short here for you. We take this to heart, and I can confirm our team has reached out to help. Bold Subscriptions is being constantly improved with many new features on the horizon. If at anytime you’d like to migrate customers into the app, our dedicated Migration team is always happy to help. Just let us know!

Plant Crystals

Had some issues launching Bold but the team was amazing. BIG shout out to CHINTAK-superstar support!

August 24, 2022

Thank you for your review! The team is always happy to assist with roadblocks that come up. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28