Bold Subscriptions , 368 reviews

4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for adding subscription functionality to their stores, praising its ease of use, intuitive interface, and seamless Shopify integration. It's seen as a key tool for maximizing recurring revenue and automating subscription management. Merchants value its customizable features and robust reporting tools. The customer service is also commended for their efficient problem-solving.

January 11, 2024

Bold has been amazing in us being able to set up subscriptions, the integration into shopify has really helped us to expand our services of products!

Great app, customer service has been awesome, would recommend to anyone who is looking to add recurring payments and subscriptions!

The Pilates Shop
Over 1 year using the app
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

Thank you for such a wonderful review. This truly makes our day! We can't wait to see your business grow with Bold! Cheers!

January 22, 2024

Great app to use and we have been using for the past couple of years. Service is great and help is always on the other side, which is very important for us. Would recommend to any business, especially with the free introduction trial period for you to try.
Would be great if there was a service, where you can hire a BOLD expert to help companies increase their subscription numbers.

MYOBAND UK
Almost 2 years using the app
BOLD replied January 26, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind review - and your suggestion! Something to think about for sure!

January 29, 2024

Good app, excellent customer service.
V1 was good, but it did have a few issues (mostly relating to the fact that it was a third party payment and not fully integrated with Shopify). V2 has fixed all of that, so now refunds, shipping, payments, etc. are all seamless.
The team helped me with the transition from V1 to V2 and that worked very well.
Overall, I'm very happy with this app and would recommend it to anyone looking for basic subscription operations on their shopify page

Sterling Valley Maple
6 months using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your review — we appreciate your support! We are so glad you are happy with the new functionality and are finding things so seamless. Thanks for choosing Bold!

January 24, 2024

We have used both versions of bold now. Each has been simple to use and easy to navigate. Their team was super helpful for moving our subscribers to the new platform. They made sure everything was running smoothly before letting us know the integration was finalized. The new version of bold is a little different than the one before, but it is still an excellent service.

Zatural
5 months using the app
BOLD replied January 26, 2024

Thanks so much for your positive review. We are thrilled that you found our migration service so helpful! This is exactly what we strive to do - make your life easier!

January 26, 2024

Been using Bold for 6+ years. Some of the BEST customer service you can find. Even to the point where they'll help adjust the product subscription layout. Game changer. And the features are great for our one-product based business. Reliable company that we don't plan to switch.

Zaca
9 months using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! Our team is humbled and thrilled to read your words. Thanks so much for taking the time to write in. We look forward to many more years of continued success working together!

January 19, 2024

I like that I am able to do subscriptions and that my customers are able to manage their subscriptions on their end. I do find the following things frustrating and clunky about Bold at this time:
-For some reason, the app suddenly started allow people to subscribe with local pickup as their shipping option. Although a few people have done so (I would not have allowed this if I knew), I am not able to make any changes to their account in Bold without putting a shipping address in.
-Why aren't there short term gift subscriptions? I shouldn't have to pay for another app for this.

Seaworthy Coffee Roasters
Almost 3 years using the app
BOLD replied January 23, 2024

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write in with your feedback. This is extremely useful to our team and we will certainly consider how things like this can be handled better in the future! Our team is currently working on many new features that may satisfy your wishes! Stay tuned! Thanks so much again for writing in!

January 24, 2024

this subscription app has quite a few customizable pieces to help me get my products exactly how i'd like them. we sell pretty nuanced and only on a yearly subscription, and once set up, bold does it all for me.

Okra & Molly
9 months using the app
BOLD replied January 26, 2024

We are humbled by your kind review. We are so glad that we can meet your unique requirements and wish you continued success! Thanks for choosing Bold!

January 18, 2024

The app has been a great and easy-to-use tool to manage our subscriptions. It has saved us a lot of time and money by automating all the processase related to subscription management.

Hampton Coffee Company
About 2 years using the app
BOLD replied January 23, 2024

Your review makes our day! We are just thrilled to hear that you are finding Bold Subscriptions so easy to use. Thank you for choosing Bold!

January 11, 2024

The Bold app is sensational. I worked with Krupa at Bold to make sure that my motion theme upgrade on Shopify was in sync with the Bold app. Krupa was professional, courteous and a knowledgeable problem solver. He took the extra step of checking everything from the customer perspective and resolved all outstanding issues immediately. I truly appreciated his technical expertise. There was no runaround, no deflection - just a resolution of the issue. Finally, the Bold subscription is critical to our sales. 5 Stars +

Trio Nutrition
Over 1 year using the app
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review - it really made our day! Words like your motivate us to continually improve. We hope that you'll be excited for all that's to come in the future too! All the best from the Bold team!

January 27, 2024

We used the 1.0 version of this app and are thrilled with all the updates and changes to this new version. The integration into Shopify is seamless and the intuitive way the app works is fantastic for someone like me who is so not tech savvy. Can't thank Bold enough for all their help and the ability to maximize my sales with recurring revenue. Their support is phenomenal as well!

LuxIllume
3 months using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

We are so happy to read your review! Thanks so much for writing in. This is exactly what we strive to provide — helpful support and an easy, seamless experience for all to enjoy! We look forward to your continued success with Bold!