Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

Grand Dog Essentials

Kelsey & Gaurav were very helpful and provided insight into why my customer had a duplicate order. Kelsey had a bright attitude and when they didn't know something, they were willing to figure it out so the issue was resolved. Thanks so much!

September 16, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Kelsey and Guarav were both there to help you resolve your issues. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Humble Brands

Kelsey provided great customer service and support and fixed the issue that I was struggling with. Thank you!

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Kelsey provided you with the support you needed to fix the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Mr.Coffee

Quick and Great customer service by Kelsey. All questions could be answered within few minutes. Thanks

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We're so happy that Kelsey was there to help you. Thanks for using Bold!

LIMITLESS BRAIN

I've just finished the setup with the wonderful assistance from Gagandeep! I am looking forward to working with Bold! Thanks for your help! :)

September 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving a kind review. So pleased that Gagandeep was there to assist you. Looking forward to working with you some more, thank you for choosing Bold!

Turfue

Amazingly Fast & helpful Tech support (Gagandeep, you're the true MVP!) The Youtube tutorials are also key in installing & so forth
Update: Jericho was amazing too, Much Thanks
Cheers

September 8, 2021

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy that Gagandeep was there to support you and that the YouTube tutorials were helpful. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Quantum Coffee

Fantastic app for selling our freshly roasted coffee by subscription. The v2 app's integration with Shopify Payments makes things so much easier for my business. This app will only get better as features (like prepaid subscriptions) get migrated over from the v1 app. Technical support from Nir has been faultless - I wish everyone could offer support as well as Nir has.

Pasta Boys

Got such great assistance from Mayank from Bold subscription. Great direction and suggestions for a way forward with my online store. Thank you very much.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy that Mayank was able to help you. We look forward to seeing the growth of your online store!

Archer and Olive

Nir was a huge help in getting the matter at hand fixed quickly and efficiently. We appreciate the fantastic help.

August 30, 2021

Appreciate the review! Kudos have been passed along to Nir. Thanks for choosing Bold.

HEARTFELT curated by DARCY LEE

I would love it if I could offer Subscription gifts I think your support is great! Nonso was amazing

Ugly Cup Coffee

Guarav is the bomb! The only times I've needed to reach out to Bold support they've known exactly what's wrong and how to fix it. Each and every time it's been my own user error, which are issues I can fix on my own lol! Coming from a fellow tech support agent, well done @bold's support!

August 30, 2021

Appreciate the review! Always happy to hear that our Merchant Success Team is able to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21