Reviews (386)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration with Shopify, enabling them to add subscription functionality to their stores. It's highly recommended for businesses looking to boost recurring revenue, allowing customers to manage their subscriptions. The backend management for subscriptions is also praised, with quick issue resolution. The customer service is often described as responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. It's proven successful across various sectors, being seen as a key tool for online retail growth.

February 6, 2024

Great customer service! Had a technical issue on Bold and Chandan and the online chat team have been very helpful and helped us resolve the issue in no time. Thank you.

de-liver-ance
Almost 2 years using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear that Chandan was able to help you so efficiently!

March 9, 2024

would like to see a pickup feature for customers to choose from or switch out between delivery and pickup.

mealsbychefswole
5 months using the app
BOLD replied March 14, 2024

Thank you for your review and suggestion! We'll be sure to keep this in mind for future development!

March 8, 2024

I just installed the app and I'm sure this app will work fine BUT I have products that I DO NOT want to be shown to customers from within their login portal in the "add product to subscription" section. Unfortunately there is NO WAY to hide products here which is asinine because of course the app allows you to restrict what products are available for subscription to begin with but then they just show everything by default in the customer portal regardless of what I want made available? The support team called this a known bug but I would not call it that since the app as been out for several years now, it's way beyond bug status, this is just Bold being lazy. I was on Bold subscriptions 1.0 and finally ported over to this version only to find that it is far less customizable in many ways, this being the one I can't seem to work around.

DrOliviaNaturals.com
1 day using the app
BOLD replied March 15, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We understand the frustration of not being able to hide certain products within the customer portal, and we're actively working on improving this feature for a better experience. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we appreciate your patience as we strive to improve. Our team has reached out to see how we can assist you in the meantime.

January 24, 2024

this subscription app has quite a few customizable pieces to help me get my products exactly how i'd like them. we sell pretty nuanced and only on a yearly subscription, and once set up, bold does it all for me.

Okra & Molly
9 months using the app
BOLD replied January 26, 2024

We are humbled by your kind review. We are so glad that we can meet your unique requirements and wish you continued success! Thanks for choosing Bold!

Edited February 15, 2024

Bold works good for us. Still getting used to everything after migration from Bold V1, but overall it works fine.

Aprika Life
About 1 year using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

Thanks for writing in with your feedback! We are sorry to hear that things fell short of your expectations. Our team has reached out to provide assistance and clarify Shopify's requirement to move to an app that supports the Shopify checkout. We hope to get you back on track as quickly as possible!

January 11, 2024

Bold has been amazing in us being able to set up subscriptions, the integration into shopify has really helped us to expand our services of products!

Great app, customer service has been awesome, would recommend to anyone who is looking to add recurring payments and subscriptions!

The Pilates Shop
Over 1 year using the app
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

Thank you for such a wonderful review. This truly makes our day! We can't wait to see your business grow with Bold! Cheers!

January 27, 2024

We used the 1.0 version of this app and are thrilled with all the updates and changes to this new version. The integration into Shopify is seamless and the intuitive way the app works is fantastic for someone like me who is so not tech savvy. Can't thank Bold enough for all their help and the ability to maximize my sales with recurring revenue. Their support is phenomenal as well!

LuxIllume
3 months using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

We are so happy to read your review! Thanks so much for writing in. This is exactly what we strive to provide — helpful support and an easy, seamless experience for all to enjoy! We look forward to your continued success with Bold!

January 26, 2024

Easy, Simple & Great!

This app is a fabulous add on for any e-commerce site trying to maximize reoccurring revenue. Easy and fast to install, straight forward intuitive interface on both front and back ends and works great! Highly recommended!

ACCA KAPPA
12 months using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review, we appreciate you taking the time to write in! Reviews like yours truly make our day! Thanks for your kind words and thanks for choosing Bold!

January 25, 2024

Bold has the best apps, for the best price, with the best support. I’ve been using them for the better part of a decade and it finally became time for me to migrate away from Recharge when they raised the prices of our plan. Chaysen and his team made the process so easy. Everyone we worked with was incredibly responsive.

inStride Running
3 months using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

We are over the moon to read your review! Our team works hard to ensure the very best support for our merchants - this will truly make their day. Thank you for taking the time to write in. We excited to watch your growth with Bold!

January 31, 2024

Krupa was very kind and quick to provide answers to my multiple questions.

Fiori and Fern
Almost 3 years using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

Thanks for your review and lovely words for Krupa, we'll be sure to pass along your feedback!