Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

eJuiceDB

The app was easy to install and ready to launch in no time. Had a couple of calls with Bold product team to walk me through how it worked, what we needed and how they could help. Customer service through the live chat is always super fast and helpful.

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear our Merchant Success Specialists were able to help you so quickly and effectively. That is what we strive for! Looking forward to watching your subscriptions grow. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Nearby Naturals

Jericho was a great help. Got everything set up with our new theme. Bold works great! We've been using it for about 2 years now

January 12, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jericho. Thanks so much for choosing Bold, we wish you every success!

Littlemore Organics

Just off of on online help with Vineet. They were incredibly patient with our issue and fixed it seamlessly. Excellent customer service!

GargoyleIllinois

We've been using Bold for a while, noth v1 and v2, some setups have changed location, which is a bit confusing at the beginning ,but it's not hard to figure out. Customer service (Vineet) is very helpful, and saved us a lot of time.

January 10, 2022

We are so glad to hear that Vineet was able to help you out! Thank you for leaving your feedback, and thanks for choosing Bold!

Rechargesuperfoods

Very bad support. I am trying to contact support for days and they are not getting back to our queries... My Bold subscription has stopped functioning suddenly. I am not getting orders as well due to this.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback - we are very sorry to hear about the delay in communication! We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. I can confirm our team has reached out in hopes of resolving this issue for you.

Thryv Organics

Jericho was a great help in finding out why my customer's subscription order interval was processing too quickly. I really appreciate the follow up email with the detailed explanation. Thank you!

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We've passed your feedback onto Jericho and the support team. :)

StuartBrent

Jericho was a great help from BOLD. He helped me customize the Subscription app to appear & function the client desired.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Jericho is an absolute rockstar. :)

On behalf of Bold, we hope you have a happy holiday season!

MR HANDSOME

I downloaded this app because I wanted to have a look at its functionalities and how it works. I did not intend to integrate in onto my store immediately. Unfortunately, the app adjusted my theme code which I cannot remove again without causing multiple website bugs plus this app immediately told paypal to qualify me for reoccuring payments. I never wanted to do these things! Since I tried this app my payment gateway has a major bug and automatic discounts do not work anymore when customers want to pay with paypal. The amount that is displayed on the cart is lower than the amount which customers are supposed to pay (the discounts is added to the amount that customers are supposed to pay again which is a major issue for me). I never had these issues until I wanted to have a look at this app. I do not recommend downloading this app and I will complain at shopify about this funny application that manipulates all kinds of things on your website for the bad.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you experienced problems upon installing the app. We take all issues seriously and I see our Merchant Success team has reached out to you to help. Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback!

Entry Envy

Nirav was amazing today in helping me get Bold V2 working the way I needed it to be for my Shopify store. He went above and beyond and was patient with all of my questions. I have a much higher level of confidence that the app is going to support my needs and the growth of my company. Thank you so much for all of your assistance and amazing customer service!

November 18, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Nirav was there to help you with what you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold, we look forward to seeing the growth of your company.

BW Blacksmith

Excellent product and phenomenal customer service. Gagandeep and the team are always on point. Highly recommended

November 9, 2021

We appreciate the kind review. We are so happy that Gagandeep and our support team was there to support you. Thank you for the recommendation!