Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
May 6, 2022

We needed help integrating Bold Subscriptions into our AJAX cart. The support team's help and communication was excellent and they performed the integration quickly.

North Spore
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 1, 2022

I like what you do. The documentation is also good but it would be better if it was indexed properly and structured more precisely.

Integration-Viome (NOT PROD)
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied April 6, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your feedback! We appreciate your suggestions and will be looking into ways to improve that. Have a great day, and thanks for choosing Bold!

March 28, 2022

Kelsey was so wonderful and knowledgeable with customer service when we had an issue. She was amazing!!!

Flex it Pink, Inc.
Time spent using app: 8 months
BOLD replied March 29, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are just so happy that Kelsey was there to help you out. Thanks again for choosing Bold!

March 4, 2022

The support on this app is outstanding! Shoutout to Kelsey for helping with my urgent, last minute client request.

Wildly Rooted
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BOLD replied March 7, 2022

Appreciate the kind words. The team is always happy to assist. We will be sure to pass along the kudos to Kelsey! Thank you for choosing Bold.

March 4, 2022

Great app - this works really well for our store. I just wish there was a way to only require customers making subscriptions to create an account (i.e. not every customer).

Biomeology
Time spent using app: 6 months
BOLD replied March 7, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback! While Shopify customer accounts do not have this option at this time, we recommend to enable the “Subscription Created” email within Bold Subscriptions. These emails are customizable and can be used to direct customers to create an account once they purchase a subscription. Hope this helps!
Thanks again for choosing Bold!

February 24, 2022

They dont seem to be actively working on this app, it has limitations in that customers cant add products to their subsciption. And if I do it manually I cannot add it at the subsciption discount price. They do not seem to care about improving this app. I would look elsewhere if I were you.I've been using it for 8 months and nothing has improved.

The Black Stuff
Ireland
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied February 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. Feedback like yours is very important to our team and helps us align our priorities with our merchant's needs. I can assure you we are actively working to add new features in the near future. I hope we can improve your experience going forward. Thanks again for taking the time to write in!

February 24, 2022

Hello there,
Thanks a lot for helping me to install the app on my shopify store i really do appreciate it!

SelfCareOne
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
BOLD replied February 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

February 14, 2022

Bold has been great to work with! Fast and friendly customer service. My associate Kelsey was able to fix a problem that would have taken me days to fix.

Grow Box NTI
Time spent using app: 10 months
BOLD replied February 16, 2022

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Kelsey was there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Edited February 16, 2022

On the website, it says Worldpay is supported, But after installation, I was told by their customer service that they don't support Worldpay. Also NO refund. MAKE IT WORK, OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

RELX UK
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
BOLD replied February 14, 2022

We're sorry to hear about this. WorldPay is a supported payment gateway for our first version of Bold Subscriptions, while our second version only supports the payment methods made thru the Shopify Checkout - apologies for the confusion!

We've created a ticket for you and our team will be getting in touch to help.

We hope you have a great day in the meantime!

Edited February 14, 2022

The migration from Bold v1 to Bold v2 has been terrible. We've had customers with duplicate orders and now customers are being sent notification from v1 despite the fact they're on V2. We've lost subscribers and wasted customers time and had to take on a lot of extra customer service. YOU'VE STILL NOT RESPONDED

Hampstead Tea - Biodynamic and Organic Teas
Time spent using app: 12 months
BOLD replied February 9, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are very sorry for the troubles you have encountered after the migration. I can confirm our team is taking this very seriously and are looking into the issue further. Hopefully we can get this back on track for you and improve your experience going forward.