Bold Subscriptions , 375 reviews

4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, enabling the addition of subscription functionality to their sites. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, reliability, and automation of subscription management processes. Particularly beneficial for businesses seeking to maximize recurring revenue, it offers efficient back-end management and responsive customer service. It's seen as a crucial tool for growth in online retail businesses.

January 13, 2024

We hate the new Bold app - we signed up originally with the old one. The new Bold has less flexibility to update our customers information and is more difficult to generate reports. The customer service is inconsistent and emails appear to be answered by bots rather than humans.

Overall - if I had the time to find a different app for renewing subscriptions, I would use it. I just don't have time right now.

BmoreArt
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

We are terribly sorry to hear you are disappointed with the app. We truly take this to heart and hope to turn this around for you. Bold Subscriptions is being actively developed every day with many new features coming soon! We hope that you will see the value once again soon!

January 3, 2024

There are some limitations of the app that doesn't quite suite our needs, so only giving it three stars.

Customer service is great, though. Wanted to give a shout out to Krupa who responded quickly to our questions and was very courteous and got to the crux of our question.

Eco-Cha Teas
Over 1 year using the app
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

Thanks so much for your open feedback, we certainly appreciate that you took the time to write in. Our team has reached out to see if we can determine some of your needs more specifically, as there are many new features on the horizon. Bold Subscriptions is being actively developed with new features being added all the time. We would love to hear more about your needs!

January 19, 2024

It has been easy to install and use.

Global Positive News
Over 2 years using the app
January 24, 2024

Fantastic customer service! Transition from v1 to v2 was seamless, and now backend is much more user friendly.

Lost Sock Roasters
BOLD replied January 26, 2024

We are so happy to hear you had a seamless experience and are enjoying the new version. Our migrations team will be thrilled to read your feedback! Thanks so much for your support and thanks for choosing Bold!

March 9, 2024

would like to see a pickup feature for customers to choose from or switch out between delivery and pickup.

mealsbychefswole
BOLD replied March 14, 2024

Thank you for your review and suggestion! We'll be sure to keep this in mind for future development!

January 9, 2024

Best subscription app I have found! Super easy to install and any slight user errors on my part the Krupa from their customer service team was able to help me asap!

Mountains & Mermaids
22 days using the app
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad you are finding the app easy to use and that Krupa was able to help you so efficiently! Thanks for choosing Bold!

March 8, 2024

I just installed the app and I'm sure this app will work fine BUT I have products that I DO NOT want to be shown to customers from within their login portal in the "add product to subscription" section. Unfortunately there is NO WAY to hide products here which is asinine because of course the app allows you to restrict what products are available for subscription to begin with but then they just show everything by default in the customer portal regardless of what I want made available? The support team called this a known bug but I would not call it that since the app as been out for several years now, it's way beyond bug status, this is just Bold being lazy. I was on Bold subscriptions 1.0 and finally ported over to this version only to find that it is far less customizable in many ways, this being the one I can't seem to work around.

DrOliviaNaturals.com
1 day using the app
BOLD replied March 15, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We understand the frustration of not being able to hide certain products within the customer portal, and we're actively working on improving this feature for a better experience. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we appreciate your patience as we strive to improve. Our team has reached out to see how we can assist you in the meantime.

January 11, 2024

We love this app. It's been easy to use and drives repeat business.

Evridge Farms
Over 2 years using the app
January 26, 2024

Great app. I've been using this to manage my subscription vegan meals for years now.

Vegin' Out
4 months using the app
January 15, 2024

The back-end management for subscriptions is wonderful. Anytime there are issues the BOLD team is quick to respond and resolve.

Flourish & Roam
Almost 2 years using the app
BOLD replied January 23, 2024

We are so glad to hear you are so happy with Bold Subscriptions! Our team is always happy to help you grow your subscription business. Thanks so much for your kind review!