Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nefertem

Always excellent customer service. I've worked with Kelsey a few times and she has always been very helpful. Love the subscription app. Functions exactly as needed.

October 20, 2021

Thanks for the review. We are are so happy you love the app!

Natural Heaven Pasta

Awesome product and customer service, they are fast and reliable awesome that we have companies like them. that take care of the customers!

October 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that you were taken care of and that we were able to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

William Gunn Wines

Worked with Kelsey today to help set up a subscription for my winery. Great service very easy to understand the set up and answers from her. Keep up the good work! Got a little bit of stuff to get through but I've got all the tools I need. Bill Gunn Owner William Gunn Wines, LLC

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. So glad that Kelsey was there to help you get subscriptions set up. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Luscombe

Very happy with Bold Subscriptions. The team are so friendly and always available to lend a helping hand.

October 13, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. We are always happy help in anyway way we can!

Smashed Grapes

App does exactly what we need, a few tweaks needed here and there but support have been very helpful

The Little Wax Box Co Ltd

If the app would actually install onto our theme then we would be able to leave a review for the service. 2 weeks into the free trial and still not able to activate this app on our new build website. Such a shame as we have been a bold V1 customer for nearly 2 years come next Feb and the service has let the team down over there. They said they had tried to do the update for us and sent a request which we denied and now they cant send another (We never recieved a request and if we had it would most definitely been accepted?!) We are now looking for another subscription provider who we can swap to that works with Shopify's new checkout. We just wanted a seamless checkout experience for our customers and unfortunately Bold failed to deliver on this occasion. Thanks for the last 2 years Bold and hopefully we can return one day

Pure Relief

I recently installed this app in our new store, setup was easy. However, during the manual installation, I ran into some trouble. I hit up the support chat and Nir was able to quickly fix it. Thank you, Nir!

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Nir was there to help you!

ENBYNYC

I used this app for my subscription based business and so far Its great. Customer service is very helpful and goes beyond what's expected. Thank you Kelsey, appreciate your help.

October 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Kelsey and the team were there to provide you with the service you needed!

Strange Love

Customer support has been awesome - Kelsey was very helpful. The app works well for what we're doing :)

Offshoot Coffee

Great customer service support! Any issues they are happy to help us solve it with timely responses

October 4, 2021

It makes us so happy to hear that we were able to you solve your issues. Thank you for the review!