Bold Subscriptions , 369 reviews

4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for adding subscription functionality to their stores, praising its ease of use, intuitive interface, and seamless Shopify integration. It's seen as a key tool for maximizing recurring revenue and automating subscription management. Merchants value its customizable features and robust reporting tools. The customer service is also commended for their efficient problem-solving.

January 18, 2024

Bold is the heart of our business. So thankful for a subscription app that works so well with Shopify and our e commerce business

Light to Dark Coffee
About 2 years using the app
BOLD replied January 23, 2024

We love to hear this! We put our heart into Bold Subscriptions too! Thanks so much for your kind review. Words like your truly motivate to keep improving and building useful features for our merchants!

January 24, 2024

Easy to work with and performs as advertised. Also they have humans on the back end to assist as needed.

Rugged Ridge Forest
9 months using the app
BOLD replied January 26, 2024

Thanks for taking the time to write in! We're always happy to assist our merchants whenever needed. We'll be sure to pass along your kind review to the team!

January 13, 2024

We hate the new Bold app - we signed up originally with the old one. The new Bold has less flexibility to update our customers information and is more difficult to generate reports. The customer service is inconsistent and emails appear to be answered by bots rather than humans.

Overall - if I had the time to find a different app for renewing subscriptions, I would use it. I just don't have time right now.

BmoreArt
5 months using the app
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

We are terribly sorry to hear you are disappointed with the app. We truly take this to heart and hope to turn this around for you. Bold Subscriptions is being actively developed every day with many new features coming soon! We hope that you will see the value once again soon!

December 6, 2023

Used to be on v1 and the app worked great. I was forced to switch to v2 and now come to find out they have removed important features, like failed order notifications to the merchant, we have to now manually run a report to figure this out, giving us horrible customer service to our customers. Second I had an issue, an error message from within the app and was told by support twice that it wasn’t their issue and to reach out to Shopify. Shopify told me I had to reach out to the app developer. I think it’s time I start looking for another app to use. Unfortunately the migration tot he new version went in the opposite direction that one would expect for a new app. It does have a nicer interface and can more easily interact with customer accounts, but all the internal features got worse. Like the way you have to set up options for customers to select a reoccurring time looks horrible on a product page now. Like I said the only nice part is the interacting a with customer accounts is a little better than before. It’s a shame because I’ve been using this app for 3+ years.

Pet Food Center
9 months using the app
BOLD replied December 12, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in with your feedback. I can assure you that your suggestions are incredibly important to us and helpful to our development team. Bold Subscriptions is developing new features everyday and we are happy to pass along your suggestions. Our specialist has reached out in the hopes of providing more assistance.

January 20, 2024

Very useful for monthly subscription on books.

Sherlock Holmes Books by MX Publishing
About 3 years using the app
BOLD replied January 23, 2024

We just love to hear you are finding Bold Subscriptions so useful for your business - this truly makes our day! Thank you so much for writing in with your kind review!

January 9, 2024

Best subscription app I have found! Super easy to install and any slight user errors on my part the Krupa from their customer service team was able to help me asap!

Mountains & Mermaids
22 days using the app
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad you are finding the app easy to use and that Krupa was able to help you so efficiently! Thanks for choosing Bold!

January 19, 2024

It has been easy to install and use.

Global Positive News
Over 2 years using the app
December 13, 2023

Overpriced and lacking many useful features many other subscription apps have. Migration to other app took way longer than it should have so now I've had to pay for another month I didn't use. Worst subscription app ever. Don't waste your time.

The Tasty Vege Co.
New Zealand
Almost 3 years using the app
BOLD replied December 18, 2023

Thank you for writing in to tell us more about your experience. Reviews like yours are extremely important to us! We are saddened to hear that Bold Subscriptions was not right for you at this time. Our team has reached out in the hopes of learning more. We are working hard to release many new features in the near future!

January 26, 2024

Good experience with the new app - we switched over from v1 - the migration was seamless and so far we're enjoying the new interface and are finding it able to suit our needs very well. We've had a few minor fixes that we've needed to get set up and customer service has been great. We've been dealing with Chaysen and they've been excellent!

Copicut Farms
8 days using the app
BOLD replied February 12, 2024

We are thrilled to hear your migration process went well. That is the kind of service Chaysen and the rest of our team work hard to provide! We are always happy to help should bumps in the road arise. Thanks for choosing Bold!

January 11, 2024

We love this app. It's been easy to use and drives repeat business.

Evridge Farms