Seamless Shopify Integration
Seamlessly integrate recurring payments with your Shopify store, products, cart, checkout, customer accounts, and order flow.
Recurring Payments That Scale
Recurring billing designed with Shopify Plus & Enterprise in mind. Limitless subscription potential that scales with your business.
Keep Customers Subscribed
Reduce churn by giving subscribers flexibility and control they'll love, including the power to edit, pause, skip, and manage orders.
About Bold Subscriptions
Bold Subscriptions is an official Shopify Plus solution for merchants selling recurring orders & subscription boxes
Bold Subscriptions is the easiest way to create any subscription offering imaginable and grow dependable recurring revenue. With industry-leading support (check out our reviews!) it’s trusted by over 11,000 stores, including some of the biggest subscriptions on Shopify Plus.
Offer customers build-a-box, monthly clubs, memberships, and more, or create your own unique subscription that recharges at whatever interval you choose.
Start building long-term relationships that generate long-term revenue — launch a subscription experience that’s perfect for your customers.
Use out-of-the-box functionality to create a custom, low-churn experience for subscribers
- Give customers control and flexibility by allowing them to pause, skip, edit, or manage their upcoming orders, including swapping or adding products and changing the frequency.
- Reduce unsubscribes with custom cancellation flows that offer incentives or alternatives when people go to cancel.
- Let customers check out with one-time and subscription products in their cart, or subscribe to their entire cart.
Design a unique subscription service tailored to your business
- Create convertible subscriptions that kick off with an introductory offer then automatically convert to a standard plan.
- Use dynamic discounting, like a percentage off every fourth order.
- Offer prepaid and gift subscriptions to generate guaranteed revenue.
- Add 'Buy' buttons anywhere online, like social media or blogs, taking customers directly to your checkout.
- Set up subscriptions for products, collections, or even your entire store with a single click.
Set up and manage your subscription with ease
- Intuitive out-of-the-box functionality lets you set up and test your first subscription in under 24 hours.
- Forecast revenue and inventory with automated projections, including email notifications when you have low inventory for upcoming orders.
- Get full control over language and styling from product pages to checkout.
- Access robust analytics and powerful exports, including the ability to email all customers subscribed to a specific product.
- Use flexible shipping dates that are fixed or based on order dates.
- Connect with major payment gateways for recurring billing and payment collection.
- Create thousands of randomized or sequential coupon codes for subscriber promotions.
Enhance your subscription by integrating with Bold’s ecosystem of apps and partner integrations
- Integrate with Zapiet Store Pickup & Delivery.
- Use Zapier for webhooks.
- Access full API and webhooks documentation on our developer portal.
Need more flexibility? Contact us to learn about Bold Subscriptions Pro
- Bold Multi-Currency
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 60-day free trial
+ processing fee on subscriptions
Subscribe and Save
Prepaid, Gift, Convertible Subscriptions
+ processing fee on subscriptions
All Essentials plan features, plus:
Build-a-Box / Subscription Boxes
Full APIs and Webhooks
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1529 reviews
Most recent reviews
Really good app with great customer service. There was an issue with my site which was fixed by Brenda within 24 hours.
Laurel, customer service lady extraordinaire, was super duper helpful. Fast, efficient, amazing. Loving Bold. Bold rules.
Joy Lane Farm
I had trouble getting it setup, but it turned out to be a simple issue with my browser cache. Fast, spot on customer service by Aryan Sharma. Thank you!