Redirectify

Redirectify

by Lucid

Efficiently and effectively fix 404 crawl errors

The Chocolate Box Australia

I have really enjoyed using this app and find it really helpful because it suggests redirect URLs for your broken links, and if it doesn't come up with the correct one, when you start typing in the name of the product, the predictive text will come up with some closer suggestions for you to choose from. This is one of the least painless url redirecting apps I have ever used, whilst still giving you individual control over every redirect.

Mixxci

THIS IS THE APP TO GET! A few months back, we had to delete a bunch of products and ended up with hundreds of redirects to manage. We THOUGHT we had found a great solution in another app that claimed to allow you to set it and forget and never have to worry about redirects again. Boy, that was a mistake. As our Google rankings plummeted, we decided to recheck and found we were now left with thousands of redirects to manage. TLDR: our previous app sucked and this app was the only way for us to manage a pretty chaotic situation. Our only problem was that we didn't find it sooner. Save yourself future headaches and don't believe everything you read from other redirect apps. This is the app that does what it claims.

Nikked

so far love this app. I have used many redirects with much difficulty, this one is a winner. !!

Vintageleatherbagco

This is awesome, would not be without this app, has helped so much.

Gungoddess Com

Love this app! Best feature is the auto suggestions that appear as you start typing - that saves a ton of time searching for the right url to redirect to! Kelsey was extremely responsive to questions and implemented a couple of custom requests very quickly. Very happy!

2idle

I wish Shopify would remove bad reviews when it's an obvious PICNIC (problem in chair not in computer). This is hands down the most useful app I have used and deserves nothing less than 5 stars. Took me a short while to get it working and 1 email to support which they responded pretty quick. I'm sick of seeing idiotic reviews on Shopify and nothing done about it. ie 1 star "installed today will let your know"

Parts1

We use this app at https:// www.autopartscheaper.com and This app has saved me hundreds of hours of doing manual redirects. I Think I can say this is the Best app I have ever used in terms of usefulness, and it is super easy to use.

Amztee

Easy to use, helpful , love it

Elivera

Always: Server error Please try again. If this error persists, please contact us at redirectify@lucid.co.nz

Cheap Basketball Shoe

I have tried other redirect apps but this one is the best till now.
Previous 1 3