Redirectify

Redirectify

by Lucid

Efficiently and effectively redirect 404 errors to improve SEO

Cheap Basketball Shoe

I have tried other redirect apps but this one is the best till now.

Beaverhead Treasures Llc

I have done trials on 4 different URL redirect apps before Redirectify. This is by far the best app and has the functionality I need. Imports 404's from your Google account, displays intelligent redirect choices, and is easy to use. Two key stokes (tab and enter) are all you need for many of the URL's. If a product is discontinued, simply start typing "discont" into the search field and up pops your customized "Discontinued" redirect page. I am a fan.

Snuggly Blankets

Does what it's supposed to do. Crawls your web site, lets you know of any dead links and how to redirect them properly. Very pleased and we highly recommend it for any Shopify shop. https://www.snugglyminkblankets.com

Sport Smart Caps

Saved lots of time using this app! Very easy to install and use. Auto suggestions are a great feature.

Careclub

wow. I thought i was going to spend days finding, fixing, and replacing each of my 600+ URLs. THANK GOD for this app. It's going to take me about 2 weeks worth of work into 4 hours. :))))

Westbrothers

This is the best shopify url redirection app I've used so far, the predictive url redirect suggestions are saving me a huge amount of time each week and the interface is clean and simple to use. Just a great app, well worth the money.

Illcurrency

Was able to figure it out works perfect

Shiree Odiz 1

Really simple app for fixing those 404s. Would be nice to have a bulk option, but it's great for manually ploughing through the URLs, especially if you're considering outsourcing the work to a data-entry or non-SEO/techie worker.

Beads N Style

Great app! Not being a programmer, I have struggled to find ways to redirect pages which became a big deal not too long ago when I switched over to Shopify. Thanks to the creators of this app for a great tool! I look forward to seeing what might be added in the future.

Uk2nz

So intuitive and simple to use.
No fuss and very effective - a super quick way of removing any broken links your website may have.
I can't imagine not having this app.