Conjured Referrals

Conjured Referrals

by Conjured

Boost sales with a beautiful, customizable referral program

Fioriah Cosmetics

'I'm not sure how this app is, 'Or even how it works. 'There were so many mis-communication on all levels. 'The app developer did not get back with me in a timely manner. 'I reached out to Shopify to see if someone over there could help me. 'But I was told that they would reach out to the developer so they could assist me. 'That is when I got a consistent response. 'I told the developer through email, exactly what I wanted but instead they kept asking me the same questions but just in a different way. 'The app is very confusing, also I asked the developer if they could enter the code into the theme store for me and from there it was just bk and fourth questions and as an end result Ii was given a link to read instructions when the app clearly says that they would be happy to install it for it's customers. 'Good luck to everyone else....

November 6, 2019

Hi Johnny,

I am sorry you've had a negative experience with our app. We pride ourselves on providing high quality customer support - we are a US based company with standard office hours, and we did reply to your email within 4 hours of receiving it. We offered to help fulfill all your requests (implementation of a pop-up and updating the Facebook share content), however we never received any response back about how you wanted it to look, or what content you wanted us to use for the Facebook share. We would be more than happy to help you with both those customizations (free of charge, like we do for all our customers), however we do need that additional information to proceed. Please feel free to reach out if you'd still like our assistance.

Breadvillage

I wanted to like this app, but ended up deleting it. The standard design elements (windows, buttons, text sizes, emails) look horrible, and who's got time to custom-make all that from scratch? From an app that wants to charge me up to $ 299, I expect a standard set-up with professional look & feel that is immediate plug & play. I also do not like that the app forces you to sign up with sendgrid to send emails, and of course sendgrid wants to charge people, too. Sorry, for $ 299/month I expect an app to contain all necessary functionality. Sending emails is an integral part of a referral program and should NOT cost extra.

April 1, 2019

Hello! Shopify recently implemented the ability for us app creators to respond to reviews, so I wanted to reply with a couple of clarifications in case you'd ever like to give our app another try.

Out of the box, Conjured Referrals makes use of your site's native stylesheets. This means all the buttons, text, inputs, and so forth will take on the look and feel of the rest of your store. The styles are fully customizable, and deliberately "bare bones" so that they are adaptable to your store's theme by default. And as you mentioned, if you have a specific design in mind, we provide free styling services to help you implement the vision for your referral program.

We also don't require SendGrid integration at all. Conjured Referrals will send all the emails for your referral program without any external services. Integrating your own Sendgrid account enables you to have better control over your email deliverability with your own domain, and allows you more robust insights into open and click rates beyond what comes native within our app. It's an extension some customers take advantage of but is by no means required for the app to function.

If you'd ever like to give us another try, please reach out to support@conjured.co and we would be happy to help make sure the program looks and functions the way you need it to!