Referral Candy & Affiliate

Referral Candy & Affiliate

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
1938 reviews
4.9
May 15, 2020

It's a great app for the price, if you're looking for a basic referral program. It's reasonably easy to set up, but with a flew glitches (like when you save edited text, the page always freezes so you have to refresh each time!). The service from Derek was great! Super friendly and responsive.

KatKin
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 14, 2020

We were really impressed with Referral Candy's integration capabilities and its ease of use. The functionality and useability of the B2B management platform could be improved. However, our Referral Candy rep Lorrainne was incredibly helpful and responsive, enabling us to get our program up and running and optimised quickly - thank you!

Biomel - Love Your Gut
Time spent using app: 16 days
May 13, 2020

Easy to set up and Jon provided timely, super helpful customer support. I just wish the app would allow the advocate to get their discount as a credit on their initial purchase rather than a coupon for their next purchase.

Zenit, LLC
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 11, 2020

Great app, I had trouble customizing it but Tom Koetz from support helped me a lot. Wonderful experience

Age of Innocence
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 10, 2020

Very easy to install, use, and great support! The interface is simple, and the integration works very well.

REVEL BREWING CO
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 27, 2020

Just getting started with the app. Reached out for support and Tippy was extremely helpful in getting my campaign to be customer presentable. He went beyond my immediate questions to give my campaign a better look. Was very patient and helpful.

Puzzlicious.com
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 23, 2020

I have JUST installed the app, so I have yet to see results. So, I cannot offer a review on the app, however I would like to offer a review on Jon, who was the representative who assisted me. Jon was very friendly and accommodating, and answered my questions directly and clearly. As a matter of fact, I realized I had another question after we hung up, and I am hoping I can reach Jon again directly, since he was so helpful the first time. Thank you again and I look forward to watching my business grow using Referral Candy. Thanks again, Margi Mason, Mrs. Mason's Co.

Mrs. Mason's Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 22, 2020

I started using ReferralCandy last week, making use of the 30-day trial period. It was easy and straightforward to get the program going, however, I still managed to make a stupid mistake when setting the reward parameters. I only noticed the mistake after sending out the invitation to join our referral program on ReferralCandy to many hundreds of our customers. Oups!!

Luckily Karen from Customer Support was quick to help me sort things out in a professional and friendly way. Great service!
We are ready to relaunch again!
Thanks again Karen!
Jay from www.yetiandthefox.com

Yeti & The Fox
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 20, 2020

Looking forward to trying this app. Chatted with their agent, Tippy, who was very helpful and took the time to walk me through all the features. He answered all my questions about sending a Invite Link to old customers, customizing messaging on popups + emails for new customers...

Seems like a straightforward tool!

Lucky Iron Fish
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
April 17, 2020

I'm in my 1st-day trial which is going well with the support of Derek, there is a lot to be discovered, The only issue I noticed it does not import customers right away from your store you need to add them manually if u don't use Mailchimp but what I liked is the instant support, as well as the content, is fully customized to you which is I couldn't find it in other apps. Of course, the 30-days trial is also what gets me into this app. I hope the result will be stunning so I continue using Candy but let's wait and see.

OEES STORE