Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

Caliconnected

Fast & helpful customer service, tried a lot of other affiliate apps before settling here

Playing Card Decks

Very fast response, nice and helpful. Thanks!

Odaites 4

very reactive and very patient, very good service

Helenficalora

Jon was extremely helpful, he took the time to tell me how to fix a major issue that was causing a ton of frustrating for us and our customers.

Paw Pouch

Tippy was a helpful customer service rep. Thanks Tippy!

Stranded Apparel

So far so great, program is very neat overall and the dashboard is nice and easy to use. Also have great support.

Katies Plates

Karen was awesome, super helpful with any help I needed! We have made so much more $$$ with this app! UPDATE - Jon was so helpful with an issue I was having - he helped me figure out what to tell my client, and how to fix it!

Katie

Heydad

Karen (CSR) is awesome and helpful. ReferralCandy seems cool.

Lightdrop

Another 5-star vote fro RC and their customer support. Tippy was on it immediately and explained the issue we were having.

July 16 - EDIT - Just had another stellar experience with Jon from RC. Keeping the 5 stars :)

Fixd Automotive

Tippy was awesome! What started off as a brief question on one of our affiliates turned into a phone call where Tippy helped us access our current campaign and places to improve conversion. Way to go above and beyond Tippy.