Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Sproutskincare

Very attentive and overall great support. Thanks!

Anita Hass

Super fast customer service and easy backend! Fully customizable and now also in German! Perfect :)

Hyperbiotics

Tippy was absolutely great helping us get into our account, update things, and assist with our coupon setup. I really appreciated that he kept in touch during my busy schedule and made sure we got things work out!

Raw Wild 2

I was able to speak with Tippy after initial contact. He was awesome to work with and helped me optimize our campaigns. Great service and great app!

Etbfit

Very helpful service team. The person who called me directly to resolve some of my issues was very knowledgeable and was able to guide me through everything. Very good teachers to help us better serve our customers going forward using this app.

Dailygreatness Au

ReferralCandy is always helpful, prompt, and provides great assistance when needed.

Freeds Canada

Amazing program and service. 10 days into the free trial and freeds.com has already gotten sales and hundreds of extra site visitors. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a cost effective referral program on Shopify.

Yummy Bazaar

ReferralCandy provides great service, and they are there to help. What else can you ask for? Great tool, great service & great people working there. Thank you.

Moderntribe

Great app! Once you install and personalize, just sit back and watch the referrals roll in. Karen is always there to answer my many many questions!

The Acey

Karen was great, spoke on the phone and was very clear and made me feel confident with the program