Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Kingoftech

Looks good so far! Looking forward to the referrals ;)

123fre

We will use use this App again and of course we will recommend it to our friends. Karen was AMAZING! She helped us step by step in modifying our account. In addition, she provided us with great recommendations on how we can improve our referral program. Our emails and chat questions were responded within minutes! This is by far, the best customer service that we have ever received. Thank you Karen for making ReferralCandy AMAZING!
Best, Ashley

The Sill

Good experience so far - super accomodating and willing to extend trial and test all features of the platform. Karen M and Tippy have been attentive and helpful in answering my questions.

Family Meals

Tippy is awesome! He definitely cleared up some questions about using Referral Candy. He was super helpful and really proactive.... definitely appreciate the support!

Butterlordz

I worked with Tippy. He was super lit and helped me understand the ins and outs of Referral Candy. I'm stoked to start using it with my customer base.

Ecigaretteempire

it works! but it takes a little more than a month to pick up the momentum.

it's not cheap at all! but it's cheaper than affiliates.

Discount Cap And Gown

Great functionality and automation. Basically runs your referral program on autopilot so you hardly have to think about it! (even though you should still try to optimize it and tweak it). When I need help, the Jon is lightning fast at responding and resolving issues. I highly recommend this app.

Playertek Us

Decent app although I've only started using it - if you have more than one store then you'd have to download separate apps. Great support team too - big shout out to Tomas K. who gets issues done in no time - machine.

Aurum Brothers

Spoke with Tippy, explained it all well! Customer service is on point;)

Retouch3d

Just got help from Tippy to set up our first referral program and the service was great. He was efficient, helpful and proactive. Really happy with your customer support service and very satisfied with the attention provided by Tippy.