Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Fusar

Great integration with Shopify. Customer service (John D) was very helpful in answering all of my questions. He stayed on with me until everything was resolved and even suggested how I can get back in touch with him if anything else came up. Great job!

Taurian Co

Referral Candy is one of the easiest apps and would definitely recommend it. I got in touch with their customer support because there were things I didn't​understand and Karen helped me through it all. She was really patient and super prompt with her replies. Thanks a lot for all your help Karen!
Good job guys!!

Style Reform 2

Great program and great assistance :)
Karen stood by me question by question to guide me on the set up which made it effortless. She is amazing!

Vela Boutique

Heard about this from Steve Chou (http://mywifequitherjob.com/) and he was bang on the money - super helpful staff, prompt responses, if you even need help as the app is super self explanatory and requires no coding knowledge at all. Fab and an invaluable tool in my select range of installed Shopify apps!

Armorr

Very good app and serves the purpose of my requirements.
Great support too!

Heydudeshoes

The App runs great and gives good reporting and follow up options. There are some slight tweaks that would needed but nothing that should reduce my star review. Customer service has also responded quickly and taken care of all my needs quickly as well.

Denali Lpg

Easy integration, great customer service, interface is very simple. Love the app!

Tmak Sportswear

Such Amazing Support. Adam practically held my hand, through testing and gave great tips and advice. I am thrilled to have this in my arsenal of marketing tools.

Easyfitco

Great support! Awesome set up and they quickly guided me through the site! Love this product, makes my job a lot easier!

Before Elixir

Their support is great and quick. Would be cool if they had a phone line though. The app is very customizable and pretty easy to install and figure out.