Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
1929 reviews
4.8
September 4, 2015

We are using this app for our store and it's working great so far. It's really easy to install and runs in the background. Our customers and us are loving it. Thank you!

Premier Estates Wines
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 1, 2015

Does everything it says it offers. You can track referrals easily and it's all straight forward. There's no integration process unless you use a third party app like ReCharge. I had an issue integrating it but with some quick help I was able to set it up easily. Their customer service is great as well, they do anything they can to answer my question and if they don't have a specific answer they'll guide me to through it.

Great app, great service!

Sincerely Tea
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 27, 2015

I'm right now integrating this app with our store http://shop.elua.com . I can't yet report on results but the app is super easy to use and the live chat support has been awesome, above average for sure.

Globalhydration
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 30, 2015

This app is great for rewarding customers who recommend your store to others.

Typical affiliate programs work well in theory. But your average customer isn't going to have a popular website related to your market.

ReferralCandy fills the need for users to easily direct traffic your site through their social accounts or email.

Integration with Shopify is set-and-forget. We rarely sign into the dashboard, aside from checking performance, or to see the live feed of users who post our referral links on Twitter and Facebook.

Powder City
April 26, 2015

Everything works as expected. It is a little confusing at first, but you will quickly get a handle on everything. I recommend Googling referral program tips before actually activating the app. This will allow you to set up everything less intrusively. In the end, I am very excited about the potential of this app and hope to report back in a few months. For now, I give ReferralCandy five stars since it functions as promised.

Printkeg
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 4, 2015

Great program! Our customers love it!

Vape Dojo
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 3, 2015

Great program, increased my sales by a good amount!!!

iMagnet Mount
February 9, 2015

We've been using Referral Candy on www.quadlockcase.com for several years now and it works brilliantly. There's never enough time in the day when running a young start-up so when something comes along which can solve a problem with the click of a button you have to go it a go. Referral Candy was exactly that solution for us. Not long after we launched our site we had more and more customers asking for a referral program. We looked at our options and referral candy appeared to be the easiest and simplest to install so we gave it a go. It really has been a set and forget system. Referral Candy takes care of all the emails, and payments with out us lifting a finger so we barely have to even think about. And it works! It's generated hundreds of sales which we may not have got otherwise. Highly recommend.

Quad Lock
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 3, 2015

We have tried a few other referral apps, and in the end decided to stick with ReferralCandy, as it's the only one that let us flexibly customise the design at low cost, and also allows us to pay cash to customers who refer, which seems work the best for us. Also RC's customer service is quick and responsive!

Dapper Time -
February 2, 2015

Great app and support from the team. It's been a tremendous help to our referral program and we see some amazing results in generating new customers. A must have for all eComm brands.

Greats