Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Euka

Great app, and awesome customer support (shout out to Jon!) for helping us solve a critical issue with speed and ease.

Charleston Shoe Company

We have been searching for a referral program for awhile and ended up with RC. After logging in on my own I was having issues navigating and building out all our communications and understanding the integration. Thankfully I used the "chat" option and Karen popped up as my saving grace! She was concise, friendly, and SUPER easy to work with and walked me through everything without ever making me feel like my questions were stupid. Thanks to her we were able to build out quickly versus what would have taken me days while I explored. Highly recommend working with their service team to get you up and running quickly!

Ferrante

I've been using this app for 4 months and it works very well. 5 star to the customer service, Mardie, Jon and Derek helped me to solve some issue and to use all the functionality of the app

The Feelist

Their customer support is AMAZING, Derek helped me within minutes with all the questions I had launching the app. Thank you!!!

rippleyogawear

Currently, for personal reasons of the company, we have chosen not to use the program even though it is great.
The customer service that Mardi gave along the way in trying to work with the program was full of listening, patience and accessibility.
When the company will be able to operate with the program I will contact Mardi directly knowing that she can give me all the answers and help we need.

SCRUNCHIZ

Very helpful and easy to use. Also the support team is great ! Karen answered quickly and really helped me resolving the problems I encountered so I'm really satisfied !

Merlette

Very thankful for Derek for his help setting this up! The process was a bit confusing as there were many steps, but Derek was very responsive and answered all of our many questions. Would not have been able to set this up without him! Excited to see how it goes once we fully launch the program.

Gordon Street Coffee

Had some issues setting up a few emails but Jon was really helpful...great to get such a quick response and solution. Many thanks

Glitzy Living

Hoping for the best with this app..Thanks for the support team, i have talked with several of them as i am setting it up, thanks to Tom, Mardie and the rest of the team. Will write a review again once the app is up and running.

Mia Adora

So happy with the customer service provided by Referral Candy. I contacted them by LiveChat and Mardie replied to my message in seconds. She was so kind and helpful. This is so important for any service you provide: how fast and efficient you reply back to your customers' concerns. Thank you so much again, Mardie, YOU ROCK! The software's been working great till now. A very friendly interface and clear information provided all the time. Highly recommended