Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Qua

Dwight was very helpful. He walked us through the whole process in a nice flow which was easy to understand

August 10, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Dwight know! - Derek

Yuool

Dwight helped us to set all things up and he was super helpful and nice. We're looking forward to see the results with this tool. For now I can say that the onboarding process was amazing, just like the team behind.
Thank you!

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! I'll definitely let the team know - Dwight

Jaipur Kitchen

Mardie was very helpful! she was able to help me with the issues i had and walk me through a few thing! Thanks

August 9, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Mardie know! - Derek

Simisienna

The app is very useful and Mardie the customer support rep was very helpful and friendly in assisting me. I recommend this app

August 5, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Mardie

ONGROK Canada

app is not the easiest to use especially with klaviyo but the customer support is great and thankfully very helpful!

August 5, 2021

We're glad to be of help! If you need help getting to know the app better, just let us know - Derek

Carfume™️ UK

Really helpful and quick support from Dwight! The app for the cost is great and just what we were looking for to test referrals.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Dwight will be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.

curbappealbeauty.com

I have not had a chance to use the app yet, but so far their customer service team has been great. I really appreciate this. I've tried other apps that have not had great customer service. Customer service is really important to me when I'm choosing an app.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for the review! If you have any concerns, just let us know - Derek

smoothmyballs

Great customer service, hit me up in a couple of minutes. great service and easy to use. overall i am happy with the experience

August 4, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Jon D.

Atmoph Store

The customer service is great! They did a great support for us to expand the referral service world wide. A huge thanks!

August 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're happy to see that you're able to expand your Referral Service worldwide. - Adam T.

DuelAutoCare

We have been received amazing support from Referral Candy especially JF Fajardo. There are many apps available and this has really impressed us.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. JC will surely be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.